Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 26th June 2006, 14:36   #61
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesslevtr
i think yorkshire is sorted as we have diffrent meeting places each time so we all travel every month

simo at the end of the day you cant please everybody

we're not all wanting to be pleased but london and south east stretchin the whole of the country from the border of dorset to the coast is too wide.

The split posted above will work perfectly as it means the sections are halfed and its more likely to be effective in that manor
Old 26th June 2006, 14:39   #62
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Just because yorkshire host the meets all over it doesnt mean other areas have to. Its down to how many people you have involved.

Yorkshire have proven that no matter where the meet is people will always turn up and within time its bond to turn up on your doorstep.

If down south they get there number from having it in the same place everytime so be it, if it works and everyone is happy
Old 26th June 2006, 14:51   #63
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR
Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

I havnt read all of this thread, but............
Does it mean if im in the south central section i can only go to certain meets or can i go to any i wsh to?
Old 26th June 2006, 14:52   #64
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

any meet you want to

my for sale ad
Old 26th June 2006, 14:52   #65
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

no you can go were ever you like, wouldnt you think been ristricted to one area would be a little gay?
Old 26th June 2006, 14:52   #66
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

Thats ok then, so really it doesnt matter what area you fall into then?
Old 26th June 2006, 14:53   #67
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
no you can go were ever you like, wouldnt you think been ristricted to one area would be a little gay?
Very gay haha!!!!!!
Old 26th June 2006, 15:02   #68
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesslevtr
i think yorkshire is sorted as we have diffrent meeting places each time so we all travel every month

simo at the end of the day you cant please everybody

i will explain!!!

we will yorkshire and humberside

our member live in different towns and citys rigth......

to move the meets around the region!!!

say.........
(jan meet) hull
(feb meet) sheffield
(march meet) york
(april meet) wakefield
(may meet) bradford
and so on...............

everyone had a meet down the road!!!
and this will also to spread the word of sax-p!!!
Old 26th June 2006, 16:16   #69
tgazvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): 250bhp zafira, corsa 1.2 and 172 cup
tgazvtr is on a distinguished road

that is right york, that is a very good way of doing the meets in that way everybody at least once only has to drive down the road to one of the meets.
Old 26th June 2006, 16:20   #70
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

yeah we all asided this awhile ago good isn't it.
Old 26th June 2006, 16:23   #71
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkvtr
i will explain!!!

we will yorkshire and humberside

our member live in different towns and citys rigth......

to move the meets around the region!!!

say.........
(jan meet) hull
(feb meet) sheffield
(march meet) york
(april meet) wakefield
(may meet) bradford
and so on...............

everyone had a meet down the road!!!
and this will also to spread the word of sax-p!!!
Im sorry... I dont want one held in Hull... I live here and it isent pleasent

You drive through bransholme with your arm out the window and you come out the other side missing your watch and the sleeve on your shirt. :thumbdown:

On a serious note, thats a good idea. :thumbup:
Old 26th June 2006, 16:25   #72
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

hull is out no one want to go to hull!!!
Old 26th June 2006, 16:26   #73
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Thats a good idea? thats what we have always done james
Old 26th June 2006, 16:26   #74
oz_bornep
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Octavia Estate - Silver Skoda Fabia VRS - L
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!

i'm at work right now, and it's sad to come online and read this tbh.

I will respond appropriately when i get home.

It's good to see some good ideas coming through anywho.

EDIT....sarcasm is hard to read on a website forum. Please, if you are going to be sarcastic.....spell it out for everyone to see. PEOPLE GET THEIR BACKS UP IF THEY DON'T READ THINGS THE WAY THEY'RE MEANT.
Old 26th June 2006, 16:29   #75
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
Thats a good idea? thats what we have always done james
tbh leckie ive always thought they were held in the leeds area, were its accsesible for everyone... Come on cut me some slack leckie ive only ever been to 1 proper meet i dont know much about it
Old 26th June 2006, 16:29   #76
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

i first said that as its fair on everyone

cloud hulls not that bad just fuck all todo here now

my for sale ad
Old 26th June 2006, 16:30   #77
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Theres a far bit to do on kingswood retail park, loads of food places... bowling, cinema etc
Old 26th June 2006, 16:32   #78
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

true dont worry mr plow we will have 1 in hull or surounding area

my for sale ad
Old 26th June 2006, 16:35   #79
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

I aint having a go paul tbh i aint bothered were meets are as long as theres something to do.
Old 26th June 2006, 16:36   #80
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Thats because youv only been to one mate, I just ment if anyone else was reading...

Batley, Wakefield, Doncaster, Garforth and Castleford from the top of my head is the places we have been.
Closed Thread