Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 12th November 2007, 13:37   #281
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Agreed, Bloc is terrible,
so is district.

Bog FTW.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 13:45   #282
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

I enjoy the game type Domination, basiclly capture the flag.. much more faster paced.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 13:46   #283
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
which maps bloc?

favourite map for me has got to be vacant.
Bloc is the one with the two massive tower blocks opposite each other.......just sniper back and for it sucks...I just run into no mans land and try reach other block lol

Vacant is good as its just carnage....district it toooo big...

The ones on the beta were the best imo haha
Old 12th November 2007, 13:48   #284
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

I played the one where you gotta capture Bases. (theres 3)
and the team that gets to 200 points first wins (i think)

yeah...
do not play that on an open arena like Bog.

Its a nightmare, stupid paced, mad amounts of death.

and everyone gets fecked by a chopper.
Old 12th November 2007, 13:54   #285
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

overgrown. worst map ever.
Old 12th November 2007, 13:54   #286
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
I played the one where you gotta capture Bases. (theres 3)
and the team that gets to 200 points first wins (i think)

yeah...
do not play that on an open arena like Bog.

Its a nightmare, stupid paced, mad amounts of death.

and everyone gets fecked by a chopper.
That's domination

I rock at it lol
Old 12th November 2007, 13:59   #287
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Downpour is quality. the one with the main road running through the middle of the map is good, Crash is good too.
Old 12th November 2007, 14:06   #288
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Downpour is quality. the one with the main road running through the middle of the map is good, Crash is good too.
love that one. that is where one of my infamous grenade launcher moments took place. you know the 2 buildings either end of the map with the machine guns on the top floor. i managed to maul someone from the bottom of one who was stood at the bottom of the other one hahahahaha. the replay he saw must had been awesome.
Old 12th November 2007, 14:14   #289
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

KillKam is quality,
otherday, i stabbed some mush as he snuck up behind me, literally turned around,
proper greasy arab in my face..

STAB!

Soulless Knife spree tbh
Old 12th November 2007, 14:19   #290
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

hahahaha. also another one, was on the top of the tower in crash. i looked down the step ladder to make sure no one was coming, saw some one down the bottom so pulled out my nade launcher, as i went to fire another one came up from the ladder so i literally fired it into his chest from about a metre and he went flying off the ladder and died hahahahahaha.

they should do a small camera view on the side of your screen, showin what they saw once you killed them.
Old 12th November 2007, 14:23   #291
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

lol, shame they dont have a Halo III replay editor.

that thing was awesome!

Serious,
Can go watch like the previous 30 games youve played, cut bits out, put in slow motion etc...

Imagine you strafing at 10 enemies firing an M4.....

Would be a proper beastly scene.
Old 12th November 2007, 15:09   #292
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
KillKam is quality,
otherday, i stabbed some mush as he snuck up behind me, literally turned around,
proper greasy arab in my face..

STAB!

Soulless Knife spree tbh
Aye, I just snuck up behind 4 people and stabbed every one of them.., thought I was finally going to get to ring the chopper in but I died
Old 12th November 2007, 15:11   #293
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Craig your coming across now as a massive geek.

Chill out a bit.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 15:19   #294
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

lol only had chance to bring in the chopper once.

and that time i thought i would save it for a special occasion but the round ended hahaha. pwned.
Old 12th November 2007, 15:22   #295
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

How many consecutive kills isit to bring the chopper in?
Old 12th November 2007, 15:25   #296
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Massive geek, yes.

first time I got chopper. I didnt use it...
Got killed shortly after 7th kill, didnt realise that once you get a Chopper/Airstrike/UAV, its saved until you use it. Doesnt matter if you die.
Old 12th November 2007, 15:32   #297
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Massive geek, yes.

first time I got chopper. I didnt use it...
Got killed shortly after 7th kill, didnt realise that once you get a Chopper/Airstrike/UAV, its saved until you use it. Doesnt matter if you die.
So I've been rushing and using them for no reason? damn lol
Old 12th November 2007, 15:36   #298
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
So I've been rushing and using them for no reason? damn lol
I was also doing the same lmao.

How do you get to use an RPG. what set do i need?
Old 12th November 2007, 15:40   #299
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppggggggggggggggggg
Old 12th November 2007, 15:45   #300
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
I was also doing the same lmao.

How do you get to use an RPG. what set do i need?
you need the RPG 'perk'

but you have to get rid of your grenade launcher perk for it.

which in my case is just not going to happen.