Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 4th November 2008, 22:16   #21
manc
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Pug 207
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeqd View Post
chuck me down for one aswell
Bah, you've thrown me a curve ball there, if we have 6 confirmed orders then I'm sure I can persude a bit more of a discount out of them.

ManC
manc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2008, 22:21   #22
tweeqd
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX GT 16v turbo 6 speed with NOS 205 gti6 E 320
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
tweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nice

can your supplyer also sort out the DB gauge
tweeqd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2008, 22:25   #23
dannyhall
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Premier Ed. Milano Red CTR
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
dannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manc View Post
The guage is piss easy, simply plug the Innovate gauge into the spare port on the controller, dont get any easier, shall confirm this however tommorow.

Payment will be made direct to the supplier, I the groupbuy organise is not involved in anyway with the payment side of things, infact I would recommend everyone pay on a creditcard as this is a secured means of payment. I am hoping to provide a phone number to everyone allowing them to make payment over the phone. Hope this is OK.

Dannyhall, are we saying we now have 5 people in this groupbuy

ManC

Sweet. If you could confirm tomorrow then that would be even better. And thanks for that matey, just best to ask.

And yes, count me in mate. But i'm in the same boat as you, I need the unit before the 21st Nov....
dannyhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2008, 22:26   #24
manc
Established Member

manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeqd View Post
can your supplyer also sort out the DB gauge
A Innovate DB gauge? if so sure can, think you and Dannyhall are intrested, they go for £60 RRP

ManC
Old 4th November 2008, 22:31   #25
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhall View Post
Sweet. If you could confirm tomorrow then that would be even better. And thanks for that matey, just best to ask.

And yes, count me in mate. But i'm in the same boat as you, I need the unit before the 21st Nov....
Good stuff pal, check this thread tommorow ref fitting & cost of the gauge.

ManC
Old 4th November 2008, 22:44   #26
dannyhall
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Premier Ed. Milano Red CTR
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
dannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manc View Post
A Innovate DB gauge? if so sure can, think you and Dannyhall are intrested, they go for £60 RRP

ManC
Get it to £50! It's quite cool though; I want it!

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/db.php

Will check thread tomoz cheers ManC
dannyhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2008, 23:03   #27
VTR-T
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Posi Blue VTR 2000 reg.
VTR-T is on a distinguished road

Put me down for one of these
VTR-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2008, 17:26   #28
manc
Established Member

Hi,

Apologies for not posting sooner, been a really busy day at work, not the best of news either I'm afraid , with the weak pound against the dollar I am struggling to get any further discounts on the already lowered price (£130 delivered), infact after speaking with the supplier they are struggling to maintain the price given to myself over a week ago, with the pound so weak they have had to increase the cost to (£133 delivered) this is completely out of there control and cannot possibly lower the price further.

In regards to the Innovate DB gauges, again I have been unable to get better pricing on the Innovate DB gauges, so they stay at the current price of £60 each. The wiring I have been lead to believe is very straight forward however does require some soldering , you are looking at wiring in a positive & negative and then a third line to the Innovate LC-1 analogue output, so not as striaght forward as I thought, apologies, but straight forward enough for a car electrician.

With all the above in mind I will have to close this groupbuy and ask for confirmation from everyone confirming that the new cost of £133 delivered is acceptable.

Once everyone has confirmed the above revised cost is ok I will start PM'ing everyone contact details allowing them to make payments.

I can only apologies again for the increase in cost but the increase is out of the suppliers control.

ManC
Old 5th November 2008, 18:11   #29
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Twingo Silverstone
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
The_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud of

might be up for this like, will speak to Andy first though likeee
Old 5th November 2008, 18:41   #30
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Notorious_C_A_T View Post
might be up for this like, will speak to Andy first though likeee
Good to hear it m8, I'll stick your name down as Dannyhall has pulled out for now , sure Andy will put you on the straight and narrow regards this wideband, you realise he maps the car with a LC-1 right? buying your own LC-1 allows Andy to fit your new sensor, map the car and not have to remove the LC-1 afterwards basically saves him a job at the end.

ManC
Old 5th November 2008, 22:09   #31
Ste
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!

Is there a date when the offer expires?.
Old 6th November 2008, 06:54   #32
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

The_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud of

I did know that he maps it with the wideband.

Will give you an answer when I'm back onshore, is that ok or do you need to know soon?
Old 6th November 2008, 09:29   #33
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
Is there a date when the offer expires?.
Yea, eveyone needs to of paid by the 19/11/08

Quote:
I did know that he maps it with the wideband.

Will give you an answer when I'm back onshore, is that ok or do you need to know soon?
Like above everyone needs to of paid by the the 19/11/08 if not sooner.

No seems to of replied to the initial post about the cost increase I think I'm going to have to PM everyone now.
Old 6th November 2008, 10:20   #34
Ste
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!

Im just hoping my cash comes in before then, i put aload into some shares and pulled them out but its taking a bit of time to get the cash released.
Old 6th November 2008, 12:26   #35
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
Im just hoping my cash comes in before then, i put aload into some shares and pulled them out but its taking a bit of time to get the cash released.
Dealing in shares in this volatile UK financial state is scary, your a brave man or you've got too much money

I will drop you the payment PM never the less, once you get monies back you will have the info to hand allowing you to make the payment.

ManC
Old 6th November 2008, 12:32   #36
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

should be back onshore by the 19th for sure
Old 6th November 2008, 12:33   #37
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTR-T View Post
Put me down for one of these
Almost missed you out pal, thanks for joining in . I have PM'd you payment details.

I have sent eveyone who has expressed an intrest in this groupbuy a PM providing info allowing you to make your payment for the wideband sensor.

Thx,
Old 6th November 2008, 12:36   #38
manc
Established Member

Quote:
should be back onshore by the 19th for sure
Glad to hear it m8e, you should of had a PM from me?

ManC
Old 6th November 2008, 13:23   #39
Drago
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vts track car
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Drago has a spectacular aura aboutDrago has a spectacular aura about

Cheers for the PM mate, i will sort payment out tommorow as instructed.

Any idea how long they will take to be delivered?
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 14:17   #40
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz_Westcoast View Post
Cheers for the PM mate, i will sort payment out tommorow as instructed.

Any idea how long they will take to be delivered?
Would expect 2-3days, he had quite a few in stock when I last spoke to him.

ManC