Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 17th November 2008, 11:03   #141
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
Why fix something that isnt broken?

Yeah two RPG's and a sticky and it still gets me.

I try to avoid them at all costs now.
Because it's a *new* game, and I can't help but think that there could have been more effort put into it. Not to ruin the current gameplay, but to either polish it more, or add more variety. I like the way they have bigger maps, and sniping is lot's of fun, especially when you can get into some pretty cool, high up positions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2008, 11:05   #142
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantW View Post
Just let a guy from your own team hit it a couple of times from their own tank, then pop up and whack it with the bazooka while theyre reloading lol
On Battlefield2 (PC) you could take out a tank with a couple of C4s. Trust me, it's one of the most satisfying things in the world!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th November 2008, 11:09   #143
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
sniping is lot's of fun, especially when you can get into some pretty cool, high up positions.
Check out some of the glitches on youtube to getting on roofs.

Rocket jump FTW.
Old 17th November 2008, 11:40   #144
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Check out some of the glitches on youtube to getting on roofs.

Rocket jump FTW.
Darn glitches...

Does anyone have any fav weapons yet? I'm liking the G3, or G43 I think they call it? Oh how I miss the M16 with 3 bullet burst
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th November 2008, 11:42   #145
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Love the silence MP40

Seriously rocks.

No idea what other guns are avaliable yet. Was pissing about with Soulless kiss kiss on the zombie nazi level with the M1 serious no aiming headshots. So sick.
Old 17th November 2008, 11:44   #146
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

I quite like the thompson, not used the mp40 yet as im trying to finish the thompson first.

Not used any single shot rifles yet, heavy machine guns are ok. Apparently the shotgun is really good, better than it was in 4 but not tried it yet either!

Like the fact the silencer is only 25 kills though.

Anyone else think the silenced guns are still loud?!
Old 17th November 2008, 11:46   #147
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

In cod3 single player it was all about the tommy gun (thompson).
Old 17th November 2008, 11:46   #148
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Anyone else think the silenced guns are still loud?!
Doesn't really matter though.

All about not been a red dot on the map.
Old 17th November 2008, 11:51   #149
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

The thompson has a really small clip (which can be increased with the 3rd perk thingie) which makes it very hard to use. The MP40 is much better I think because of this. It's quite cool how you can use sniper rifles (bolt action rifles) without scopes... I tried the shotty, it wasn't bad at all. Still useless unless you are really close though, so it's pointless IMO.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th November 2008, 12:00   #150
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Quote:
Doesn't really matter though.

All about not been a red dot on the map.
Aye obviously, but even still they are quite loud that folk round about can still hear it. Like in cod4, the p90 you could always hear it.

Quote:
The thompson has a really small clip (which can be increased with the 3rd perk thingie) which makes it very hard to use. The MP40 is much better I think because of this. It's quite cool how you can use sniper rifles (bolt action rifles) without scopes... I tried the shotty, it wasn't bad at all. Still useless unless you are really close though, so it's pointless IMO.
Yeah I've nearly unlocked the round barrel, only got 20 kills or so to go. Once thats finished though I'll use the MP40. Still only level 12 so not got the rest of the game modes yet. I dont like using the snipers at all, and the shotgun would probably suit me since I dive into the thick of it 9 times outta 10 lol.
Old 17th November 2008, 12:05   #151
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Cant wait to get dead silence.

Sound like a fucking fatty when running.

It's so loud its unreal can never sneak up on people and bag them then kill them.

So funny.

Loved it on cod4 running behind people and just planting a claymore right next to them.
Old 17th November 2008, 12:09   #152
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Aye obviously, but even still they are quite loud that folk round about can still hear it. Like in cod4, the p90 you could always hear it.

Yeah I've nearly unlocked the round barrel, only got 20 kills or so to go. Once thats finished though I'll use the MP40. Still only level 12 so not got the rest of the game modes yet. I dont like using the snipers at all, and the shotgun would probably suit me since I dive into the thick of it 9 times outta 10 lol.
I'm into shooting the enemy from far away, so i can't really level with you there, but I understand...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th November 2008, 12:10   #153
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Cant wait to get dead silence.

Sound like a fucking fatty when running.

It's so loud its unreal can never sneak up on people and bag them then kill them.

So funny.

Loved it on cod4 running behind people and just planting a claymore right next to them.
Dead silence is defo one of the best perks. Second chance is excellent! Not only do you get the 'last stand' perk, you can revive teamates. Works a treat on Search and Destroy!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th November 2008, 12:29   #154
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Im on Rank 10 or 11 me thinks And Iv'e called in T'Dogs 5 times..
Love callin' in the Dogs
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2008, 12:39   #155
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
How good is this video lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oc63NZ...eature=related

Quote:
I'm into shooting the enemy from far away, so i can't really level with you there, but I understand...
Coward

Quote:
Dead silence is defo one of the best perks. Second chance is excellent! Not only do you get the 'last stand' perk, you can revive teamates. Works a treat on Search and Destroy!
Didnt realise second chance was last stand as well! If you have it on you don't die after lying on the ground for 5 seconds or whatever it was in cod4 do you? I shot someone and they went down and killed me, then I found them after i respawned and they were still down?
Old 17th November 2008, 12:57   #156
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Really hate the people that just go around and hog the tanks.

Seriously use a proper gun.

I think ive finally worked out how to kill them too.

Fire at the middle not the sides.

hold the phone..theres tanks?

10k posts
Old 17th November 2008, 13:00   #157
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
hold the phone..theres tanks?

10k posts
On some maps yeah.

7861 posts
Old 17th November 2008, 13:01   #158
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
On some maps yeah.

7861 posts
which maps?

10,001 k posts
Old 17th November 2008, 13:04   #159
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Roundhouse definitely, another one with loads of houses that I cant remember the name of lol
Old 17th November 2008, 13:09   #160
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Level 45 atm kkthx.

MeoW storming this game.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KlhdUj4xQFA

^ Zombie level rocks.

Last edited by Karl; 17th November 2008 at 13:13.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote