Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 22nd March 2012, 10:52   #1
zo0op

Car(s): phase 1 306 d turbo, mk2 ltd edition vtr/vts
zo0op is on a distinguished road
Default help need with my vtr

hi jw if anyone can help me out with my 2001 vtr it was misfireing and not idleing propily so i changed the coil pack and icv it started to idle propily but still had the missfire so i took it to a garage and had it read the computer said there was a fault in the cylinder wich turned out to be the plugs so iv now lost the missfire but when i left the garage everything was fine until the management light come back on and now its like its jerking as im driving along and the fumes dont smell right from the exhaust but its not kicking out smoke or anything, when i was having it read the computer also said there was a fault in the transmission but the chap didnt check that so does anybody have a rough idea to what it could be? any help appreciated

sorry for the essay
zo0op is offline   Reply With Quote