Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 29th October 2011, 02:32   #101
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Likey!
/furio gazza

oi oi i get ball joints for £26.

blackie; i get them for £16

pwnt.

aha, anyway not looking forward to this winter.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 08:57   #102
chinkostu
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Xantia 1.9TD
chinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
came round a corner with plenty talent, but a wee bit too fast for Her Majesty. 2 Copeers in a Corsa coming the opposite way pull into the next street, blues and twos on, turn round to come after me - whilst I carry along the straight. I pull into Shell garage to wait on them as my fate is inevitable - I'm getting a rolicking / section 59...

... stupid arseholes srive straight past, circle the roundabout twice and then come back the way they came.
lucky motherfucker!

been driving 4 years (almost). have 2 accidents, one a week after i started driving (newbie error) and the other was me ploughing into traffic (due to HORRENDOUS planning on the part of cheshire show). then shortly after i moved my car, a few others did the same. really bad place to crash :-/

3 points last year for speeding :-/

been pulled 4 times over those years, all for speeding slowed down a hell of a lot now as i can't afford anymore!
chinkostu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 09:14   #103
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry123 View Post
You killed someone whilst driving??????!!?!?
You don't get 2 + 5 +1 years ban + free time on the line by driving with your phone on the ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13sta View Post
will have been driving 3 years next month (nov)
0 points
0 convictions
0 times pulled but the police
many near misses, most recent one scottich chap pull in behind this car a i were coming down the road. then decided to pull across the road, and he wasn't looking so i got on the horn. he slams his breakes on gets out his car and starts fast pacing to my car. so i though he isn't kicking the shit outa my car. i swings my door open. and he grabs my door and tries to pin me between car and door. i managed to push him away so he grabs my jumper. so i grab him and shlam him into the side of my car. he soon calmed down after that. i don't think he expected me to do anything tbf. to look at me no one would expect me to do what i did. but that sort of set the tone for the day. was on my way to work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYEzhmJgQdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny-vts View Post
long story short:

a lad of 21 yrs old, pissed out his tree, coked up to his eyeballs on a night out round town, i was driving through town centre, he jumped out less than 2 foot away from my car, i couldnt stop in time. but as he jumped out he slipped so he hit side of his head on bonnet and smashed headlight, drove straight over the top of him. he died on way to hospital .

that was the worst moment of my life!!
I can't believe you had 5 eyars ban + prison for that. Clearly not your fault. Happened to me once with a kid and I'm glad I was able to stop 1 inch from his effin legs. Happened to another guy in the same area, he killed a little girl who had a habit of playing chicken with cars and lost. He managed to prove in court that it wasn't his fault.

Last edited by Manu; 29th October 2011 at 09:21.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 09:37   #104
---RoBsTeRz---
Established Member

Car(s): 53 Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
---RoBsTeRz--- is on a distinguished road

Been driving for 3 and a half years now, never crashed, no points, havnt even been pulled by police....touch wood it carries on!!

Oh but of course a few near misses but they wouldnt have been my fault, bloody fit girls walking on the pavements!!
---RoBsTeRz--- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 09:47   #105
danny-vts
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): dead vts. twisted 106 gti. '03' vtrrrr
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
danny-vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
You don't get 2 + 5 +1 years ban + free time on the line by driving with your phone on the ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYEzhmJgQdc

I can't believe you had 5 eyars ban + prison for that. Clearly not your fault. Happened to me once with a kid and I'm glad I was able to stop 1 inch from his effin legs. Happened to another guy in the same area, he killed a little girl who had a habit of playing chicken with cars and lost. He managed to prove in court that it wasn't his fault.
i couldnt believe i got what i got given to me either, tried appealing and failed. got told i was lucky to get a short sentence and ban. dvla screwed up and gave me my licence back 2 yrs early .....tbh im not going to complain. who would?
The smurf vts R.I.Pieces
danny-vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 10:18   #106
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny-vts View Post
i couldnt believe i got what i got given to me either, tried appealing and failed. got told i was lucky to get a short sentence and ban. dvla screwed up and gave me my licence back 2 yrs early .....tbh im not going to complain. who would?
I think what's done you in was the fact that you left and went through 3 red lights + your previous convictions. You may have had some reasons to panic but that's none of my business to that point. Shame you left as you could have proved it wasn't much your fault since the other guy pretty much jumped under your wheels.

Not much to complain if you did 10 months. Now I have seen so many kids playing chicken with cars, I do know when it's going to happen. Then I lost count of how many people I saw going across the street without looking ( I get about 1 or 2 on average per week ) and stupid little brats who know they could wait for 2 seconds but still chance it.

One day I even had an old cunt, she saw me coming from 300 feet away (if not more) and she crossed at the last second, forcing me to slam on the brakes. I honked and she moaned back at me, waving her handbag and allsorts. I had to get out and insult the old goat. "Youuu fucking old cunt I could have killed you, you fucking death wisher. Don't you fucking push me again or I'll give you a heart attack for free and leave you there you wrinkled piece of turd, having me facing jail while I put you out of your misery" etc. I usually have loads of respect for old people but I swear I could have slapped her.

Last edited by Manu; 29th October 2011 at 10:24.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 10:36   #107
Miss-D
L-plater

Car(s): Icelandic Grey VTR
Miss-D is on a distinguished road

A few months after getting my first car my dad was giving me the 'be careful when driving' lecture... 5 minutes later I set off to work and didn't judge a corner right and scraped the back of a car with the side of mine and took all the paint off, luckily the other car was my dads and my car wasn't damaged at all

Been driving for just over a year now and other than that little incident and A LOT of near misses, I have been a good driver
Miss-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 12:16   #108
kennym1987
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): flatty 16v sleeper and a regular vts
kennym1987 is on a distinguished road

had my licence almost 6 years now. 18 months in i got caught driving my mates car and done with IN10. never got revoked as i needed licence for my work and with it being my first offence and having a really good lawyer. still got the IN10 on my counterpart though but no points, fine, etc.

had two crashes into the back of mates luckily enough and only really damaging my own car so never been though insurance. but one mate wrote his car off into the back of mine which did go through insurance.

had the odd near miss from not paying attention
kennym1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 12:17   #109
danny-vts
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): dead vts. twisted 106 gti. '03' vtrrrr
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
danny-vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
I think what's done you in was the fact that you left and went through 3 red lights + your previous convictions. You may have had some reasons to panic but that's none of my business to that point. Shame you left as you could have proved it wasn't much your fault since the other guy pretty much jumped under your wheels.

Not much to complain if you did 10 months. Now I have seen so many kids playing chicken with cars, I do know when it's going to happen. Then I lost count of how many people I saw going across the street without looking ( I get about 1 or 2 on average per week ) and stupid little brats who know they could wait for 2 seconds but still chance it.

One day I even had an old cunt, she saw me coming from 300 feet away (if not more) and she crossed at the last second, forcing me to slam on the brakes. I honked and she moaned back at me, waving her handbag and allsorts. I had to get out and insult the old goat. "Youuu fucking old cunt I could have killed you, you fucking death wisher. Don't you fucking push me again or I'll give you a heart attack for free and leave you there you wrinkled piece of turd, having me facing jail while I put you out of your misery" etc. I usually have loads of respect for old people but I swear I could have slapped her.
i know leaving the scene etc didnt exactly help, i know now i should have stopped, but at the time i had allsorts running through my head and drove off. everyone deals with things differently. it got proven it wasnt my fault due to the cctv, it was one of them which spin round, luckily it was facing the right way.
The smurf vts R.I.Pieces
danny-vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 12:56   #110
enthrone
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Yellow 16v
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
enthrone is on a distinguished road

4 years and 2 days since i passed.

Crashed within first few months into some old bastards who fucked me majorly for insurance next few years.
Then wrote a golf off in ice at 5mph

Some how never got any points, been flashed by cameras 5 times since ive been driving never got a notice.

Without a doubt should have had my license banned when i started driving, was an absolute fucking moron.

Enthrone's dead yellow 16v.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_ View Post
cos i make hilarious mates that come to the pub with me and make me feel wanted
enthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 12:58   #111
jonas2112
Regular Poster

Car(s): mk 2 vtr & vts
jonas2112 is on a distinguished road

passed 23 years ago, havent crashed yet, and ive only had 6 points for speeding.
jonas2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 15:47   #112
Meto
Established Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1
Meto is on a distinguished road

Passed 2.5 years ago. No points, no fines, never been pulled over, no accidents or crashes, no section 59's etc.

Yes, I'm really that good
Meto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 16:06   #113
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meto View Post
Passed 2.5 years ago. No points, no fines, never been pulled over, no accidents or crashes, no section 59's etc.

Pussy
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 16:06   #114
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meto View Post

no, you really arnt.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 16:31   #115
Meto
Established Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1
Meto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
no, you really arnt.
Please, don't argue. You are belittling my unmarked and comprehensive driving career.............

Meto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 16:51   #116
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

i got 11 points in my 1st 2 years, resat my test about 9 days after having my license took off me.. easy

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote