Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 28th December 2007, 15:59   #1
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!
Thumbs up Stendog's Stealth Black vtr: rip saxo had some gd times

Here we go

I bought the car for £1500 of my old mans mate at work, it came with a milltek twin exhaust and had been lowered on a spax kit.
Got the car home and washed it straight away, obvious changes were made, took the rear wiper off, bee sting aerial and removed the rear badges I also tinted the rear lights.

Then the engine management light cam on and I spent weeks leaving the car at the garage for them to find the problem, eventually after changing many things (for free as none worked) they found out it was a faulty loom.

Next I meshed the grill and put some DTM mirrors i had on.

Then I stripped it out completely in the rear. Felt nippy as fuck compared to my old 1.4, then I put my enclosed viper induction kit on, along with 2 sparco 3 point harnesses. I went and bought an isotta steering wheel and then forgot about the boss. got no pics of it stripped out.

Funds went dry after this and the car looked stupid as it was missing the rear seats. I put all the stuff back in the rear and decided it was going to stay this way until I had the money. I was getting fed up of the car staying the same and not being able to listen to music very loudly due to the shitty stock speakers so I made a MDF floor in which I sunk 2 6x9’s. Yes 6x9s as they were free and I didn’t want to spend money on anything else, I wanted to save up and get something good.

Car then went in the garage as the clutch cable snapped on me at the traffic lights which cost me more money. Then went in the garage as the key got stuck in the ignition, so I was unable to turn the car off and remove the key, even when I removed the battery I couldn’t get the key out. The garage said I need a whole new ignition barrel and key. This cost me £240 for 2 new keys, ignition barrel, labour and the key to programme the keys to the ecu.

This king of affected what I had planned to do over xmas as I was skint.

For xmas I got 2 jbl gt4 subs, a jbl gto 1201 amp, wiring kit and then a pre cut tint kit. I meshed the lower grill which I was really happy about. I decided while the bumper was off to smoke the fog lights and indicators but this went badly wrong. The fog lights wouldn’t come apart and the indicators melted. This resulted in more costs for some tinted indicators.

Here is the car as it stands today.

boot build needs to be trimmed with some foam and then faux leather over the top
comments welcome

Last edited by stendog; 6th March 2011 at 19:15.
stendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 16:07   #2
S1AN3Y
Established Member
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): C2 VTS BY LOEB
S1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to all

lovly looking car mate the changes you have done make it look soo much better bit unsure about the twin exhaust but im sure it grows on you lol keep up the good progress
Old 28th December 2007, 18:19   #3
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!

cheerz mate, anyone got any ideas of what else i could do?
Old 28th December 2007, 18:27   #4
Saxy1
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region Member

Car(s): EVO FQ400
Saxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team member

Looking good
Saxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 18:28   #5
SaxoKez
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): White Subaru WRX Black Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 12 (93%)
SaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to beholdSaxoKez is a splendid one to behold

looking gurd
SaxoKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 19:07   #6
Hopcraft
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): ED30
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Hopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team member

looks good !
Hopcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 19:24   #7
stoney_182
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): clio 197
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
stoney_182 is a name known to allstoney_182 is a name known to allstoney_182 is a name known to allstoney_182 is a name known to allstoney_182 is a name known to allstoney_182 is a name known to all

looks good, id probably put standard mirrors on though
Old 28th December 2007, 20:59   #8
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Icelandtic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS 53 Turbo
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

looks really tidy love the install.

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 21:07   #9
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

its nice apart from that exhaust and the horrible 6x9s

i dont usually like dtm mirrors but on yourcar it suits them for some reason

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 21:19   #10
SaxoJamie
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): 2x 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
SaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team memberSaxoJamie is a well respected team member

Wheels look really clean and quite like the twin exhaust. Mirrors look nice as well
SaxoJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 21:55   #11
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

pred the 6x9s where while i saved for my proper install which is in the last pic mate
Old 28th December 2007, 22:19   #12
gartrell
Established Member

Car(s): BMW 5er
gartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud ofgartrell has much to be proud of

looks best in the first pics.

Put it back how it was and its perfect!

Black Mk1 = cool basterd!
Old 28th December 2007, 22:54   #13
maynard
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): vtr mk1, clio 172
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
maynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud ofmaynard has much to be proud of

not to my taste, but fairplay for doing the work yourself!
Old 29th December 2007, 09:40   #14
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

window tints to be installed soon, then door pods for larger components amped up aswell
Old 30th December 2007, 17:47   #15
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

tints are now in, took me a while to get a good finish, any got any ides on how to get rid of a few little bubbles and then get them to stick around the black dots on the edge of window?
Old 30th December 2007, 18:54   #16
Hopcraft
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): ED30
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Hopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team member

do it your self tints are shite imo, never look good, but bubble, stick a pin in them then rub a credit card or summit over them.
Hopcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 18:57   #17
S1AN3Y
Established Member

Car(s): C2 VTS BY LOEB
S1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to allS1AN3Y is a name known to all

i did my tints myself lol i crnt get them to stick around the black dots either! i am thinking of de-tinting though but im not sure lol get the pictures up though mate
Old 30th December 2007, 19:19   #18
CRAIGNICHOLLS_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo Furio MK2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
CRAIGNICHOLLS_VTS will become famous soon enough

love the boot build!!!!
CRAIGNICHOLLS_VTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2007, 10:11   #19
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

yer got the pre tint kit for xmas and as i am still at college and owe alot of money to my mum they seemed like a good solution until i can afford proper tints! will get some pics today if weather holds
Old 31st December 2007, 10:15   #20
Berg
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): MK2 VTS, Ibiza Cupra 20VT
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!Berg is as cool as a cucumber!

the mesh really sets the front off

looks nice
Berg is offline   Reply With Quote