Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 26th May 2008, 15:27   #1
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR 2001
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
rossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura about
Default RossJ's Black mk2 VTR Update: Now For Sale

Ok so i brought my saxo in december 07 it a Y reg vtr and had 67k miles on the clock FSH looked in great condition set me back 2k.

This is the picture from ebay..

Ok so as soon as i got some money together i started saving and brought all my ice but it took me ages to getting round to fiitting it all so ill put the pics up further down...

So the first mod i done was spray the centre console silver and put neons in the footwells..

Then i started doing all the ice first put in the wiring kit.. i took out the seats to make sure you could not even tell the wires were there.

And started the door pods, this is what they look like now almost 2 months after starting them, i never get time to do them they still need a little more filler and got to cover them but there in!

My future plan for the boot is to build a custom sub box like preds

Then i T-Cutted my badge , i say badge because the saxo one fell off haha, and put some smoked jewels on!

And put on some sax-p stickers

Then the good wether come and i decided to give my car a proper clean and i got a new saxo badge and stuck it on and t cutted it

Next it was time to get it lowered i brought some eibach 45mm-50mm springs from kam and off i went to 4extreme, i didnt get any shocks but there next on my list as soon as i have some money..

And straight after i smoked my fogs..

Then it went in for a service and mot which all went well nothing serious needed doing and so then i gave it another good clean with a few mates

Right and thats it for now.. sorry for the amont of pictures

Futre plans are:
Either black angel eyes or smoked standard

Definatly some new alloys, either super t wrc ones or some black team dynamics pr 1.2 cant decide.

mesh and colour code grill.

Then ill move on to interiour

Also need to either tint my rear window or completely remove them

Thanks for reading

Ross
rossj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 15:30   #2
Saxy1
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region Member

Car(s): EVO FQ400
Saxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team member

Looks nice and tidy mate.
Saxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 17:25   #3
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

rossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura about

thanks man
Old 26th May 2008, 17:33   #4
Mr_suv
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Hondaaaa
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!

getting there i reckon itd look lush with a set of black vts rims! and black inserts on the front lights like loadsa people from here have done, and front windows and back tinting followed by a de wiper of the rear.would look the shiz and maybee a sports steering wheel
Mr_suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 17:52   #5
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvvysaxo View Post
getting there i reckon itd look lush with a set of black vts rims! and black inserts on the front lights like loadsa people from here have done, and front windows and back tinting followed by a de wiper of the rear.would look the shiz and maybee a sports steering wheel
Yea im after some black wheels not sure about vts ones though prefe multi spokes. smoking the headlights is on my list either that or angel eyes smoking my car will have to be off the road for 4 days and angels are quite a bit of money.

And dont really want to tint the front because of the legallity but i want to get my side ones redone and the rear tinted. also got to de wiper but its finding the time to do it all

cheers
Old 27th May 2008, 11:51   #6
SBeacham1985
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTR (s reg)
SBeacham1985 has a spectacular aura aboutSBeacham1985 has a spectacular aura about

I like it, looks well smart!
SBeacham1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 16:49   #7
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

thanks man

My Progress
My E-Garage
Old 1st June 2008, 16:52   #8
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

was gonna say about the alloys, only thing that lets it down, great choice in audio equiptment and get them pods finished

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 17:04   #9
fossie
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo MK2 VTS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!

Looks good dude, would change the wheels tho for something that looks better, even something like VTS/VTR wheels would look canny like
Old 1st June 2008, 19:51   #10
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

yea as i said new wheels is top of the list money situation is not good atm!

thanks pred you told me to buy it all sound awesum still cant work out how to wire up the tweeters so cant get them in yet.

also pods will be finished when the situation arises when i have to take them off

not really a fan of vtr wheels but wouldnt mind vts looking for multi spokes though oz or team dynamics

My Progress
My E-Garage

Last edited by rossj; 2nd June 2008 at 22:10.
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:32   #11
Ben_L
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1.1.1i, 2.Mk2 VTR 3.Astra SRI 150
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!

like that...love black cars. could never own one though... effort tbh! lol

Oz ultra legerras or super T's would look good or team dynamics pro race 1.2 (think they are?) in white

Ben_L aka Saxmaniac5 Xbox Gamertag: Saxmaniac5
Ben_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:36   #12
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Wickerd red VTS MK2, Two tone VTS MK2,vvc Metro..
saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough
Talking rossj...

Looks good so far bud!!
saxokid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:39   #13
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxmaniac5 View Post
like that...love black cars. could never own one though... effort tbh! lol

Oz ultra legerras or super T's would look good or team dynamics pro race 1.2 (think they are?) in white
yea tbh regret it a bit now wish i got posi blue!

thats the plan still not 100% wether to go white or black.. really annoying me now

they have some pr 1.2 in white in motor world for 650 quid with no tyres what a rip off!

thanks alot saxo kid!

My Progress
My E-Garage
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:43   #14
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Wickerd red VTS MK2, Two tone VTS MK2,vvc Metro..
saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough
Talking rossj...

My mate has white vts rims on his black mk2 vts!! looks well smart,turns heads when hes out and about....
saxokid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:44   #15
Mr_suv
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Hondaaaa
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossj View Post
yea tbh regret it a bit now wish i got posi blue!

thats the plan still not 100% wether to go white or black.. really annoying me now

they have some pr 1.2 in white in motor world for 650 quid with no tyres what a rip off!

thanks alot saxo kid!
you kiddin posi blue gets dirty so so easily tbh!
imo please dont angel eye it as it will look so so so much smarter smoked its not illegal to just do the inserts lots of threads about it! how about oz supaleggras or however you spell it they might look nice in black on your car and a nice outward rolled exhaust and your on to the winner tbh!
Mr_suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:45   #16
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxokid100 View Post
My mate has white vts rims on his black mk2 vts!! looks well smart,turns heads when hes out and about....
yea i think white is better but then id have to spray my rear badges and that is agro..

But thats not the way to think and my plan from the start was to go white

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvvysaxo View Post
you kiddin posi blue gets dirty so so easily tbh!
imo please dont angel eye it as it will look so so so much smarter smoked its not illegal to just do the inserts lots of threads about it! how about oz supaleggras or however you spell it they might look nice in black on your car and a nice outward rolled exhaust and your on to the winner tbh!
yea but i think black gets a little boring!

well i dont my foglights so im sure doing the headlights wouldnt be so different, ill see if i can pick up a second set so i dont have to be without a car for like 4 days!

not a big fan of the supalaggers(sp?) , much perfer super turismos

and im after a magnex as well just gotta get saving

My Progress
My E-Garage

Last edited by rossj; 2nd June 2008 at 23:48.
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:49   #17
Ben_L
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!Ben_L is absolutely fabulous!

yeah posi blue doesn't stay clean for long. the birds love em! proper poo targets! bloody shitbags. Also attracts dust too.

The old venetian red was the best for hiding dirt i think...after silver that is

I know its well against the rules of car part shopping but have you tried halfrauds for the pro race 1.2's? My friend got some for his hyundai getz in black in 15" for quite cheap iirc. What size you looking at?

Last edited by Ben_L; 2nd June 2008 at 23:51.
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:50   #18
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
yeah posi blue doesn't stay clean for long. the birds love em! proper poo targets! bloody shitbags. Also attracts dust too.

The old venetian red was the best for hiding dirt i think...after silver that is
lmao! cant be any worse than black id lay money on it!

My Progress
My E-Garage
Old 2nd June 2008, 23:52   #19
Ben_L
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

didnt say that though did i lol.

you defo need them front lights smoking to go with your rear jewels

Old 2nd June 2008, 23:55   #20
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
didnt say that though did i lol.

you defo need them front lights smoking to go with your rear jewels
Na lol, yea i know but i cant be with out the car other wise i could do them now, so im gunna have to buy another set!

My Progress
My E-Garage