Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 4th June 2008, 13:36   #1
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of
Default Onzakieron VTR/S Progress thread --Post #53 Update

I've had my Saxo nearly two months and have just been waiting to get enough done to show some kind of progress on here..

Bought the car completely standard cept fuel cap, sill stickers, few little chavvy bits here and there for £2100 with tax and 12month MOT.

Firstly ripped the interior out and put my Sparco Sprint buckets in with Harnesses.
Painted wheels Black
Lowered 50mm at the front
Tried to lower back several times but keep failing
Smoked headlights
Bought some smokes Jewels off Richie2104VTR on here
Painted various bits of trim
Took doorcards out to be retrimmed in leather
Snapped arial off whilst cleaning it
Fitted Dimma Grille and painted mesh white and surround silver
Widemouthed bumper and meshed fogs
Fitted then removed bonnet raisers
Fitted Compbrake quickshift
Fitted Griffiths quickshift
Fitted raceland induction kit
Blacked badges
Fitted Frency plates
Fitted aweful 3000w sub which is now out
Fitted diesel centre section to decat it purchased from SteveVTS

Got some Team Dynamic prorace 1.2's coming from SteveVTS in the next few days and she should be getting her arse down next week by WilliamsVTS.

And here she is... Charlie..

None of her widemouthed yet, shall get some after cleaning..

Last edited by onzakieron; 18th September 2008 at 20:52.
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 13:47   #2
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

Pics....

I'll upload more when imageshack isn't gay..

Last edited by onzakieron; 4th June 2008 at 13:49.
Old 4th June 2008, 14:34   #3
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Jap crap
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

Nice saxo dude! Good mix of silver and black! How involved was it to retrim the door cards?
Adam_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 15:02   #4
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

good stuff bud but why did you put a griffiths on aswell as the compbrake quckshift ????

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2008, 12:15   #5
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Cause the Compbrake looks lovely and the Griffiths was bought first and didn't really do as much as I hoped for...
Old 5th June 2008, 12:19   #6
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

am just waiting on my tyres mate then will let you know when you can collect black wheels
Old 5th June 2008, 15:51   #7
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_VTS View Post
am just waiting on my tyres mate then will let you know when you can collect black wheels
Hurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurry Haha, don't worry about it.
Old 5th June 2008, 16:00   #8
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz21 View Post
Nice saxo dude! Good mix of silver and black! How involved was it to retrim the door cards?
A pain to be honest!

It's nothing bad retrimming but reattaching the pattered bit to the rest of the car is hard to say the least!
Old 5th June 2008, 16:05   #9
VTR-Chris-VTR
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 Saxo VTS
VTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to behold

Looking good, mk2 rears wud look even better IMO

planing on geting any other wheels? VTS wheels will look good
Old 5th June 2008, 19:01   #10
Saxy1
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region Member

Car(s): EVO FQ400
Saxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team memberSaxy1 is a well respected team member

Looks mint, i like it.
Saxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2008, 13:41   #11
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

New wheels recieved from Steve_VTS, love them, even if they are hammered abit to be fair..

Finally pulled my finger out my arse and meshed my bumper and fogs too, white to match my grille but might change this...

Found out a Halfords about 30 mins away from here can do torsion bars and with me working in the local branch, gunna ring up and see if I can get it done cheap or even on a favour, and it will be going very low to match coilovers which are going on the front soon.

I need a new boot as mines dented to fook, scratched, got loads of random glue on too.
I also need a new drivers side headlight as mine snapped on the top bracket and flashes people as I drive along.
Gunna araldyte my arial back on too after snapping it off whilst cleaning my car, somehow...

Gunna refurb the wheels, possibly white but not 100% yet.

Reattach my front plate square haha.

Last edited by Predator_R32; 17th June 2008 at 13:57. Reason: pic toooooo big
Old 17th June 2008, 13:57   #12
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

its sort of getting to look like mine

Old 17th June 2008, 14:46   #13
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
its sort of getting to look like mine
Worrying isn't it!

Thinking about getting a wheel like yours as it's canny sexy, Momo Millenium..

Mine needs a good polish and fuss over to be fair..
Old 17th June 2008, 14:52   #14
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

damn you lol, ill sell you mine for 1 billion dollars??

Old 24th June 2008, 22:15   #15
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Got bored so whizzed along to Halfords are 7.45 yesterday and picked up afew cans of paint. Not sure how great it looks at the moment but personally, I love it, makes it stand out and look soooo different.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg  
Old 24th June 2008, 22:26   #16
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

To do list...

Paint rest of wheels
Fit new drivers side headlamp (snapped mount, wobbles and flashes people in the dark)
Fit new lockset after some bastard tried to break in drivers door
Get some more buckets (why oh why did I sell old ones)
Get a new boot as mines dented to fook
Get it lowered at the back
Fit new front springs as the ones on are chopped and I don't trust them
Colourcode bumpstrips
New backbox
Stop exhaust and manifold blowing at every join
Work out why car doesn't start (most essential)
Old 24th June 2008, 22:26   #17
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

now i like that

Old 25th June 2008, 07:47   #18
Elliott
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): None.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!

that does look good.
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2008, 08:56   #19
rozaladdd
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Black/Orange Vtr
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
rozaladdd is a jewel in the roughrozaladdd is a jewel in the roughrozaladdd is a jewel in the rough

looks nice, brave move
rozaladdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2008, 13:38   #20
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Cheers and well said rozaladdd, I'm abit scared as to what everyone will think but personally I love it. Painting the other ones as we speak hence my "shy" pic not showing much... I'll get more pics once i've painted the rest.

Car also refuses to start at the moment, see Problems thread for details..