Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 4th September 2006, 18:02   #1
my_saxo_sport
Infrequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
my_saxo_sport has a spectacular aura aboutmy_saxo_sport has a spectacular aura about
Default central locking problems!

i have the saxo vtr with clifford 650 alarm and the central lock was fine. i recently removed the dash and whilst doing so disconnected the battery so it wouldnt affect the air bag. with it all back in now the central locking doesnt work at all not with the alarm button or when locking the drivers side door!

if anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it.

cheers chris.
my_saxo_sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2006, 21:16   #2
YM03
Established Member

Car(s): vtr mk2, posi blue
YM03 is a splendid one to beholdYM03 is a splendid one to beholdYM03 is a splendid one to beholdYM03 is a splendid one to beholdYM03 is a splendid one to beholdYM03 is a splendid one to behold

if you have moved the dash you could of knocked the plugs for central locking/or blown a fuse, the central locking motor is up behind fuse box
Old 5th September 2006, 09:58   #3
my_saxo_sport
Infrequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
my_saxo_sport has a spectacular aura aboutmy_saxo_sport has a spectacular aura about

thanks for that. the fuse was the first thing that i checked an that was fine but i will look for the locking unit today i hope it is as simple as plugging the plug back in. out of interest does anyone know how much the central locking motor is incase there is a problem with this?

cheers chris
my_saxo_sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009, 21:32   #4
GaRyIzZLe
Infrequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 98 saxo vtr in white,secret body kit,17"khans,twin
GaRyIzZLe is on a distinguished road

i have the same problem i will be checking fuses when i can see lol and then motor
hope it is a plug in jobby to
let me know here if you find it
GaRyIzZLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2009, 07:31   #5
GaRyIzZLe
Infrequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 98 saxo vtr in white,secret body kit,17"khans,twin
GaRyIzZLe is on a distinguished road

i have no central locking atall!
have ordered new ir sensor(mark1)as its missing but it dont work with the key so thats just to set up later.
i have just de pinned doors and inside doors are two ellecrical connectors on the lock side i take it they must be for the central locking as electric windows are fine and the other end of door.
also i have plugs behind the glove box area that are also not connected and i just dont know where to start.
does anyone local to rugby near coventry and nuneaton realy know what they are doing ide love some help.
i cant aford to give it a garage and get ripped off its just not an option as ive totally spent out aquiring the car.
please someone help me.cheers Gaz
GaRyIzZLe is offline   Reply With Quote