PDA

View Full Version : Fitted my Green Last night

Lewisimo
25th November 2003, 17:12
smileys/smiley5.gif have to say dont know whether they're all they're cracked up to be. For a start it fuucking broke in transit-although it was packaged really well the plastic scoop has snapped away from the tube that the filter attatches to-had to fuckin bodge it and use electrical tape to tape it back together which im not happy about. It sounds nice but it seems to not have that imediate feeling of acceleration that the origional air box gives you. Dont know whether to just buy a k&n filter element for my stanard air box, try a bmc, or wack out on the procomp smileys/smiley7.gif

saxovtrjamii
25th November 2003, 18:53
green enclosed???

heard things about them, like breaking and that, im wondering wot to get, ive just heat rapped the original box for now

Keir
25th November 2003, 19:01
Mine's shit - cracked to fuck.

IMO - it's best to get a BMC or a Pro-Comp & if it's broken in transit, take it off and send it back.

saxovtrjamii
25th November 2003, 19:48
and another thing, whats a compresser as regards to a turbo or supercharger or throttle bodies?

just its the first time ive heard it mentioned today

Lewisimo
25th November 2003, 21:10
keir i bought it off jay smileys/smiley14.gif they are brittle as fuck tho i see what your sayin now. Jay packed it really well though-it was the delivery cuunts fault.
Jamie i'd get a procomp for the extra money-or a bmc.

Keir
26th November 2003, 15:56
In that case you can probably claim some money off the courier.