Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Rate this Entry

Hurricane Grey

Submit "Hurricane Grey" to Google Submit "Hurricane Grey" to Facebook Submit "Hurricane Grey" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hurricane Grey" to Digg Submit "Hurricane Grey" to Twitter
Posted 15th September 2009 at 08:55 by _ELECTABUZZ_

Ok so after the dilemma with the wheel bolts driveshaft and everything else i've found wrong with the 'R' i finnally got to sit down with some 20grade sand paper. the joy

i've got the first one all sanded down best i could, then i taped it all up properly, and gave it a blast of primer - 4 coats in an hour so thats leaving 15mins each time to dry, i can see the imperfections already so im now waiting 'till later today to use the wet and dry. the the hurricane can go on.. im quite exited actually as i don't know anybody else with hurricane grey on their cars so..

ill give that a couple of coats then ill add the laquer tomorrow when everything is dry.. ill post the results and then crack on with the rest of them haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1827 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments