Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 24th March 2007, 11:42   #41
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Sorry to ask more questions mate, but are these the right ones;

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?...&doy=24m3#spec

I dont have a Maplins near me, i tried typing in the code in the site but it wasnt having any of it
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 11:52   #42
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richo View Post
yea looked at the picture again see what ya mean now.

Thanks alot for the guide, really is good with all details and pictures, appreciate it mate. Have rep.

Hopefully get some time to do it tonight, need to purcahse the bulbs though. Will any blue bulbs fit?
no u have to use SMD PLCC-2 LEDs in any colour u want (needed 16 of them for vts and 15 for vtr).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
Sorry to ask more questions mate, but are these the right ones;

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?...&doy=24m3#spec

I dont have a Maplins near me, i tried typing in the code in the site but it wasnt having any of it
no mate there normal leds they dont list them on the maplins website u have to go in and ask for SMD PLCC-2 LEDs

here are some on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-SMD-SMT-PLC...QQcmdZViewItem

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 11:55   #43
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Legend. Cheers, Ill get 30 i think, then i know ive got enough for the rest of the dash if its possible. Already left you the rep matey
Old 24th March 2007, 12:31   #44
andy_saxo
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo VTR Mrk.2
andy_saxo is on a distinguished road

That does look mint m8.

Just wondering what is the far right dial on the vts?

AnDy
andy_saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 12:34   #45
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_saxo View Post
That does look mint m8.

Just wondering what is the far right dial on the vts?

AnDy

oil temp

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
Old 24th March 2007, 12:43   #46
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

they look wicked mate, just wondered when you driving at night can people outside the car see them, does it light up your face, if it doesnt then i might have to get some

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.
Jungle_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 12:44   #47
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

I doubt it Jim, theres still a dimmer switch on the underside of the dash you can use anyway to bring em right down
Old 24th March 2007, 12:59   #48
k2thecsaxo
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Amazon Green Mk2 VTR Wicked Red Furio
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
k2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud ofk2thecsaxo has much to be proud of

looks absolutly awesome matey
Old 24th March 2007, 13:07   #49
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I doubt it Jim, theres still a dimmer switch on the underside of the dash you can use anyway to bring em right down
A what now??
dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 13:09   #50
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Theres a roller switch, just by your right knee iirc, that changes the brightness of the dials. I definetely had one on the westy not sure if the furio has one or not thinking about it
Old 24th March 2007, 13:10   #51
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Oooh, go check. I wonder if there is, lol.
Old 24th March 2007, 13:14   #52
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Gutted, theres a slot for it, but theres no switch there. Maybe it was an option? You can see where it goes, just at the bottom right of the removeable panel underneath the wheel
Old 24th March 2007, 13:19   #53
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Hmmm, may have to go check mine, never know mine could have the extra. Lol.
Old 24th March 2007, 13:22   #54
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Gutted, theres a slot for it, but theres no switch there. Maybe it was an option? You can see where it goes, just at the bottom right of the removeable panel underneath the wheel
my switch there adjusts the headlights beam height not the dash brightness but i cant adjsut the dash brightness usign the two buttons on the clocks

Old 24th March 2007, 13:25   #55
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenet15 View Post
my switch there adjusts the headlights beam height not the dash brightness but i cant adjsut the dash brightness usign the two buttons on the clocks
How do you do that?
Old 24th March 2007, 13:27   #56
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
How do you do that?
u have to push the buttons in a particular sequence i did it a few weeks back but cant remember the sequence off the top of my head

Old 24th March 2007, 13:28   #57
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
yeh that's the same as mine mate.

This is an awesome guide. Will borrow my grandads soldering iron and do this next week

scott
Old 24th March 2007, 13:30   #58
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
u have to push the buttons in a particular sequence i did it a few weeks back but cant remember the sequence off the top of my head
Awesome matey, I'll have to go have a fiddle now. Didn't know this my self. Cheers fella!
Old 24th March 2007, 13:31   #59
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewham View Post
yeh that's the same as mine mate.

This is an awesome guide. Will borrow my grandads soldering iron and do this next week

scott
try and get a needle tip soldering iron as it was a bit of a pain with the one i was using as it had a big head

Old 24th March 2007, 13:32   #60
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Awesome matey, I'll have to go have a fiddle now. Didn't know this my self. Cheers fella!
might tell u in the hand book in the service pack what the squence is