Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 29th August 2008, 18:23   #21
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk.2 green vts
josh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Mobb Deep?
Banks?
Ma$e?
Yayo?
Spider Loc?

All talented rappers..
oh dear leave now!

banks - the cookie monster who needs a rhyming dictionary to write his ryhmes, just call 50 he'll tell you to say g-unit 1 more time, if you think this guy is good you know fuck all about hip hop

mase - worst member or bad boys, i call him the man in the back because he spent most of his career stood in the back of diddy and big's vids cos he's shit

yayo - a terrible terrible terrible rapper with no talent

spider loc? don't you mean spider joke this guy changed his name becuase game ruined his career and name

mobb deep? one, i repeat ONE good song - their debut thats it end of story go home

this will be sadly probably the last album from us hip hop i ever buy as he's the only one i like, the uk is scene is how the us scene was 10-15 years ago and is so much better
Old 29th August 2008, 18:24   #22
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

josh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
letter to the king.

nas is king.
end of story queens' legend he will always be
Old 29th August 2008, 19:20   #23
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1989 View Post
anyone listned/bought this yet? it's the games 3rd and final album got some excellent tunes on there if your into west cost us hip hop, shame it's his final album as he's the only current american rapper i actually like
Probably his last as hes run out of things to rap about.

Theres only so many times you can say:

Dr Dre
Easy E
50 Cent
G U-not
Cherry red 64
Crips
Bloods
Low Rider
Snoop Dog
West Coast

There I think I have exhausted his rhyme book.

Nas is probably the best rapper atm, although I haven't listened to one of his albums properly since God's Son.

Nothing beats Ready To Die for me though.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 19:33   #24
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

You forgot to add Impala to your list.

Nas-Illmatic FTW
Old 29th August 2008, 19:52   #25
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1989 View Post
oh dear leave now!

banks - the cookie monster who needs a rhyming dictionary to write his ryhmes, just call 50 he'll tell you to say g-unit 1 more time, if you think this guy is good you know fuck all about hip hop

mase - worst member or bad boys, i call him the man in the back because he spent most of his career stood in the back of diddy and big's vids cos he's shit

yayo - a terrible terrible terrible rapper with no talent

spider loc? don't you mean spider joke this guy changed his name becuase game ruined his career and name

mobb deep? one, i repeat ONE good song - their debut thats it end of story go home

this will be sadly probably the last album from us hip hop i ever buy as he's the only one i like, the uk is scene is how the us scene was 10-15 years ago and is so much better
Do a rap buddy, get it on youtube.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 20:52   #26
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Ha Yayo? Yayo is terrible, lets be honest now...
Old 30th August 2008, 13:48   #27
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Ha Yayo? Yayo is terrible, lets be honest now...
Maybe, but he's banging better pussy than me and you tonight.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2008, 15:18   #28
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I dont know your mum is kinda hot.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2008, 16:30   #29
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Maybe, but he's banging better pussy than me and you tonight.
Your right, that makes him a good rapper.

Old 30th August 2008, 23:39   #30
M-H
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Citroen Saxo 1.1i
M-H will become famous soon enoughM-H will become famous soon enough

is this his best ablum?
M-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2008, 14:43   #31
steve_335
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo 1.1 VW polo 1.4 16v Fiesta 1.25
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
steve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud ofsteve_335 has much to be proud of

I like the song with lil wayne and the one with neyo. Now he has signed to geffen, his style has totally changed, imo for the better. As said befor, more focused on real things.
steve_335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2008, 17:15   #32
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-H View Post
is this his best ablum?
there all so different it's hard to compare one to another really...
Old 4th September 2008, 09:55   #33
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Thought album is pretty shit.....

Only like 2 songs......

Dope Boyz
State of Emergency.

He mentions his lambo or bentley in EVERY fucking song......still prefer The Documentary.