Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 22nd February 2010, 19:37   #1
D4N91
Established Member
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Mk1 two tone vtr :)
D4N91 is on a distinguished road
Default ethogen ?

well really some information on it, i know it aids you to lose weight due to giving a boost and being an appetite supressant . has any of used it ? get good results ?
cheers
dan

Last edited by D4N91; 22nd February 2010 at 20:03.
D4N91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2010, 00:49   #2
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
DusheR is on a distinguished road

Ive used it, got good results yes. But my diet and training was spot on too. Dont think about them untill yours is too
Old 23rd February 2010, 11:54   #3
markymark1987
Frequent Poster

Car(s): saxo vtr
markymark1987 has a spectacular aura aboutmarkymark1987 has a spectacular aura about

never heard of ethogen, but ethadrine ive heard of and im asuming its the same from what ive read. good for gym stimulates you so better work out and good for weight loss
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:57   #4
D4N91
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DusheR View Post
Ive used it, got good results yes. But my diet and training was spot on too. Dont think about them untill yours is too
oh ok well any advice? eg training and diet wise i think my training is good for me and the diet is ok but i knw it could be improved which im trying to do at the present have got good results ive lost over 1 stone in a couple of months but no matter what i do it seems to have plateued
Old 23rd February 2010, 18:48   #5
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4N91 View Post
oh ok well any advice? eg training and diet wise i think my training is good for me and the diet is ok but i knw it could be improved which im trying to do at the present have got good results ive lost over 1 stone in a couple of months but no matter what i do it seems to have plateued
Then maybe its time to add suppliments. Ephedrine is normally stacked with Caffeine and asprin to give the best results. Search for ECA, theres loads. Take 1 in the morning and 1 before training, dont have one too late at night or else you wont be sleeping.

Just do the research pal, never start anything without reseaching... and I dont mean on saxp!

Maybe try green tea aswell...
Old 23rd February 2010, 23:01   #6
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): 53 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!

Isn't ethadrine also illegal? Because the base part of it is speed??
Crunkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 01:34   #7
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

I'm not up on all the names there giving things these days but I think its just another name for Efrogen that is again a name for Ephedrine a very dangerous drug. So its likely illegal in the UK. If you ask your local GP they can tell you a hell of a lot about it. Ephedrine is very powerful medication and has many side effects.

Your probably best to look in to swapping some of your complex carbs, sugars and fats in your diet for protean and fibre if you wish to loose some weight. That or simply eating smaller portions perhaps.
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 14:23   #8
scotthep
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

scotthep is on a distinguished road

Ive used it a few times for work purposes ! As i catch chickens ( dont laugh ) which takes alot of energy to do.

It definately helps ! Gives you a energy boost and makes you want to do more !

Also you sweat a lot and i mean alot

Ive lost loadsa weight since starting my job and using these but i dont no how much was down to just ethogen !

Ide say they do help you lose weight though !
scotthep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scotthep For This Useful Post:
Old 24th February 2010, 21:40   #9
D4N91
Established Member

thanks
Old 24th February 2010, 23:25   #10
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack
Old 24th February 2010, 23:51   #11
scot-ish
Established Member

Car(s): Audi S5, Corsa, Defender 90 CSW
scot-ish is on a distinguished road

be carefull with ephedrine, i have used it once, and it made my heart race like mad, and im not kidding, like massive increase in resting heartbeat, prob 100bpm or more, its the same sort of thing as speed i believe, it was years ago i done it, and cant mind so much into it.

another i would say to avoid is clenbuterol. i used it for one month, dropped a little weight, stopped it, then started it again, the first day i went back on it, it nearly fucked me, severe headaches, sickness, absolutely roastin hot. i threw the cunts in the bin str8 after.

be careful whatever you decide to supplement you, and read alot. but first is first, you must perfect your diet, these things wont help you burn fat, if your just taking in a large amount of fat.

you say your at the plateu, but your diet isnt correct, so sort it out, and your BF will start to shift again.. the first stone or so is always easy on larger people, its after that where it is hard work, and alot of food planning.

good luck with it tho. and be sure to report back on what youve decided upon using, but dont rush it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I've seen pics of him and he's like Ayres Rock with tattoos.
scot-ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2010, 01:04   #12
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Yeh I agree, I would use it only before low intensity cardio. I used some ECA before MMA and my heart rate went through the roof. I did take 2 mind, which it what it says on the packaging for an 'energy boost'. Trust me, one is enough.

Ive used Dymetadrine 30+ and Diamond labs 30+. Rate them both, prefer the first
Old 25th February 2010, 15:28   #13
D4N91
Established Member

well my diet is basically high protien and i ween carbs out through the day so eg. start with wheetabix or porridge -tuna sandwich or a kind of sandwich - chicken or other white meat maybe fish for tea .how could i improve that?
Old 25th February 2010, 19:00   #14
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

type out your diet, when you eat, what you eat.
Old 25th February 2010, 20:07   #15
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

As DusheR said keep a log. You may get a shock as to what exactly you are eating. List everything and amounts even the drinks or the odd sweets and the like. My now ex would eat very healthy food but she was putting on weight and could not work out why. But after this she was simple eating to much. If you are not over eating odds are its just your not burning that much energy. It comes down to the type of sports your doing as well. For example if your sprinting or doing weights you never actually use that much energy. This is why body builders eat next to nothing when there cutting ( very unhealthy ) Where as something like a distance runner or some one walking across the poles will eat a massive number of calories constantly and still loose weight.
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2010, 21:34   #16
D4N91
Established Member

right well today ......
breakfast- a coffee,powerade,special k(bowl of)
dinner-tuna and cucumber sandwichabout 6 inches long),lemon and lime flavoured water and an aero mint
tea- protien shake(after gym, high protien very low carbs and fats), bowl of cereal

i dont normally have cereal at tea normally some form of white meat or what parents cook for me.
Old 25th February 2010, 22:17   #17
scot-ish
Established Member

Car(s): Audi S5, Corsa, Defender 90 CSW
scot-ish is on a distinguished road

for a start, you need to eat more often,

you should be eating 6 times in a day if you can, even if your eating cereal a few times in the day, eat fruit at "snack" times, the reason being you will speed your metabolism up, and your fat burning, so this is the first stage for you.

drop the coffee in the morning for a green tea, if you dont like it, make the coffee black, another little tip in speading up the metabolism, the mint aero, drop it, no need, have a banana, or some other fruit,

also, if you can, try to get a run in the morning, even 20 mins or so, before you eat, this will fat burn.

sorry its only a short message, im in a rush lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I've seen pics of him and he's like Ayres Rock with tattoos.
scot-ish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scot-ish For This Useful Post:
Old 27th February 2010, 19:28   #18
D4N91
Established Member

its hard for me to eat smaller but more often due to working and only getting allocated breaks 8ish and 1ish so its really hard but the other i will add thanks
Old 27th February 2010, 20:21   #19
TheSmith
L-plater

Car(s): Green Saxo 1.1 2001
TheSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXracing View Post
I'm not up on all the names there giving things these days but I think its just another name for Efrogen that is again a name for Ephedrine a very dangerous drug. So its likely illegal in the UK. If you ask your local GP they can tell you a hell of a lot about it. Ephedrine is very powerful medication and has many side effects.

Your probably best to look in to swapping some of your complex carbs, sugars and fats in your diet for protean and fibre if you wish to loose some weight. That or simply eating smaller portions perhaps.

can be bought as a "p" medication in the uk witch means pharmacy only it goes by the name of "chest'eze'" it has ephendrine and caffine already in it its a decongestant and its the only product in the uk that contains it over the counter and can be bought over the internet legally

with online pharmacys such as http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=chesteze&hl=en there are plenty to choose from you would just have to

answer a few questions such as who is it for and how old is the paitent and what is it for and any other medications

you could take 1 in the morning and one after dinner this wouldnt be over the standard dose and yould be 18mg of ephedrine and 30mg of caffine so you would have to take some aspirin and some caffeine tablets like proplus to make a ECA stack but it has another ingrediant in which can be harmful in low doses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChestEze but in the doses mentioned are within the directions on the box

Last edited by TheSmith; 27th February 2010 at 20:59. Reason: my horrible editing
TheSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSmith For This Useful Post:
Old 28th February 2010, 03:22   #20
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

N/A ..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.

Last edited by blackie_2k5; 28th February 2010 at 04:07.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote