Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 22nd February 2010, 15:54   #321
paulydixon
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
paulydixon has a spectacular aura aboutpaulydixon has a spectacular aura aboutpaulydixon has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, it looks.....ok i guess

I'm going to ring you after work tonight Lewigi
paulydixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 16:06   #322
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Really shit luck on the job dude, bad times.

re manifold/exhaust you are using a pugsport copy ja of the manifold. Shame you are not local as could try my ehaust out to see what you think/make a copy.
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:22   #323
ollie-vt-
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo 16v VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
ollie-vt- is on a distinguished road

nice work mate, that dash is awesome! how much is it if you dont mind me asking?
ollie-vt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:29   #324
jakedrumz
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): None... Previous: Saxo VTS. Clio 182
jakedrumz is on a distinguished road

absolutely mint man
jakedrumz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:39   #325
tay56
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
tay56 is on a distinguished road

This car is so clean, best condition one of these I've ever seen, its been well looked after indeed.
The dials look really good and blend in well!
tay56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2010, 13:36   #326
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Lewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud of

Thanks again lads.

Ryan - it's a KRS manfold (maxi copy but the same diameter) so i'd need a big bore exhaust, aroun 2.5" or so, and the collector pipe runs right down under the car so it's totally different to a normal exhaust.

Ollie - this is a dash out of a Maxi Rally car which you can't buy, but STACK do one's the same just without the pug logo for around £800 or so, it get's expensive when you add all the sensors that you need etc though!

Dixon - I need to get a new phone as that was my work one so i will text you when I get a new one - sorry homes i'm not ignoring you!

200Bhp Rallye Blog: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250703
Lewisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2010, 18:40   #327
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
DusheR is on a distinguished road

Favourate 106. Need I say more. Good luck on the job front...
Old 23rd February 2010, 21:02   #328
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewisimo View Post
Thanks again lads.

Ryan - it's a KRS manfold (maxi copy but the same diameter) so i'd need a big bore exhaust, aroun 2.5" or so, and the collector pipe runs right down under the car so it's totally different to a normal exhaust.
Lewis I have a pugsport manifold where the collector starts halfway down the car

Mines 2.5 bore with repackable silencer, hence why I offered to help
Old 24th February 2010, 11:46   #329
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

Lewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud of

Ah I see - I forget which car you have!! Do you have any pics then dude as it may fit in that case? That would be cool, at least it would get her up and running and I could actually drive it! thanks dude.

Old 24th February 2010, 12:00   #330
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

Car is lookin amazing, i'm glad you've put the decals back on and not just left the clean look. Rallye's look wrong without the decals eh! Are they original decals how much did ya pay, i heard they stopped making them a while ago so the originals from Peugeot were worth a bomb now?

Absolutely mint, they're great to drive eh
Peter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 12:38   #331
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

Cheers dude! Yes they are OE pug decals - I found the receipt the other day, cost me just shy of £90 for the lot, damn pricey considering they are just stickers!

Old 24th February 2010, 14:17   #332
jsdvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): 2003 vtr/s
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
jsdvtr is on a distinguished road

This car is so nice and stupidly clean. Pretty much how i want my saxo if had the money lol. I want that cage though, how much are they?
jsdvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 15:59   #333
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

it would fit, once the cars on the stands again i can take pics to show you the dimensions.

you could probably get it copied fairly cheap, it cost £1400 to build lol

You are not local though so cant be loaning shit long term you ghey
Old 24th February 2010, 17:41   #334
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

Ok cool man! Whereabouts do you live again - Kent? Would a weeks loan be out of the question? When I get some transport I can come down and collect it or meet half way or summat. I'd sort you out some beer money for your efforts of course. Who made it for you dude?

Old 24th February 2010, 18:35   #335
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

I love this lewis!!! so glad you've put decals back on it too suits it really well mate.
Old 24th February 2010, 22:21   #336
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewisimo View Post
Ok cool man! Whereabouts do you live again - Kent? Would a weeks loan be out of the question? When I get some transport I can come down and collect it or meet half way or summat. I'd sort you out some beer money for your efforts of course. Who made it for you dude?
Yeah kent. A week shouldnt be a problem aslong as you dont fook it my cars not running atm but want to get it soon so all depends on when.

Company called H engineering ian (porki from ssc days) had it done, its his old car.
Old 24th February 2010, 22:56   #337
CHIP
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Astra Coupe Edition 100
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
CHIP is an unknown quantity at this point

So glad you put the Rallye sticker's on also. Break's it up abit. I take it you are never going to sell this car? Lol. Truely an amazing example. I'd love to take my Sax off the road in a couple of years and restore it properly to be mint.

Imagine having your car in 30years and how much it would be worth! :O
Old 25th February 2010, 12:52   #338
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Yeah kent. A week shouldnt be a problem aslong as you dont fook it my cars not running atm but want to get it soon so all depends on when.

Company called H engineering ian (porki from ssc days) had it done, its his old car.
Well of course I wouldn't ruin it you chump, this is me we're talking about! Ok dude well I don't have transport yet, but should be sorting it soonish (the weekend I hope) so i'll give you a shout when I can drive to yours or summat. I remember Porki yes. So it's basically a Citroen Sport copy then pretty much. Your engine is very similar to mine isn't it?

Thanks lads - I will finish fitting the Rallye graphics the weekend and I have a few more little things i've thought I can do to it, so i'll try and take some more pics the weekend. No i'd never sell it (or not that I can see anyway).

Old 25th February 2010, 14:53   #339
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

the exahaust is just a 2.5inch bore single sinlencer system. The only thing I can think of atm that might be an issue is that if the manifold has been modified so it bolts on. Its been pissing it down and not been able to check it fully.

im on 803s.
Old 25th February 2010, 19:05   #340
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

I don't know what duration my cams are, I left the technicl stuff to Longman (Or Bic did should I say)!

Yea my manifold meets into a single large collector pipe: