Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Closed Thread

Old 3rd December 2008, 16:13   #261
djflipsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Vts, Vtr, Furio..
iTrader Score: 47 (100%)
djflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxodan View Post
haha and again another example of why you should not be moderating this forum..

All I'm saying is there are a hell of a lot of digs and people that think they know better, fair play to the girl, she's only 17 and done this.

I'm on no ones side im just saying..
there are digs yes, but also somep people do know better as they have experience and holly anne is relying on these to help her.
some comments re un needed but the majority are constructive.

indeed she is 17 and may do very well, no one has said any different to that!
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:14   #262
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

arghhhh i havent said anything about hollyannes modelling or poses... if I'm honest I quite like them. Just the photography is kak imo.
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:16   #263
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
i can haz five dorz.
Nope

Your demoted to 3.

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:17   #264
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxodan View Post
Ryan! Moderators shouldn't take personal vendettas to work!
Fuck it! lets have an e-brawl rawrrr

Nice pictures by the way but I am no expert so can't say what is wrong with them. All I know is that if it has eyes and a mouth i'll fap one out to it.
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:17   #265
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): VW Polo Mk5 6N2, Peugeot 106
Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Nope

Your demoted to 3.
Naughty saxp staff going off topic... you need demoting tbh
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:32   #266
Amiee
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Meh personally i think the thread has run its course.. clear to see those who just want to see pics of girls and those who actually want to help, but the thread starter doesnt want people to help just people to say "oooh you look good, really like them"

As said by Ryan previously its a damn car forum.. she doesnt even own a saxo (how did she find her way here to post about modelling i dont know) not saying she shouldnt joinn.. buuut if she joined only to post threads that everyones going to disagree in then its clear that either the thread is locked.. or removed and her thread to be posted on a proper "modelling" site for full feedback.

She may listen to them.. being more into the industry than most on here.

(I hope that made sence lol)
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:44   #267
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiee View Post
Meh personally i think the thread has run its course.. clear to see those who just want to see pics of girls and those who actually want to help, but the thread starter doesnt want people to help just people to say "oooh you look good, really like them"

As said by Ryan previously its a damn car forum.. she doesnt even own a saxo (how did she find her way here to post about modelling i dont know) not saying she shouldnt joinn.. buuut if she joined only to post threads that everyones going to disagree in then its clear that either the thread is locked.. or removed and her thread to be posted on a proper "modelling" site for full feedback.

She may listen to them.. being more into the industry than most on here.

(I hope that made sence lol)
To a certain level I agree with you. It is a car forum and I think she found her way here because she is learning to drive and wants a saxo. That's not the issue really is it?

I do agree that a modelling forum would be of more help though
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:48   #268
Amiee
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Nope its not the issue, but thats how I have seen it.. why come here for help and then not be arsed what help is given... its not suitable for the site is what i was trying to get at
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:49   #269
djflipsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

djflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team memberdjflipsaxo is a well respected team member

i think the photography part here is usefull to some saxo entheusiasts and want to share thoughts etc (sp) also the same as the health and fitness section. just because its not a saxo related thread it shouldnt be on here??

100% agree that a modeling forum may be more usefull, but whats the harm in trying to find help elsewhere?
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:52   #270
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

lets keep this on topic people or it gets closed, tbh its just a spam fest and a have a go at each other fest

The Following User Says Thank You to Predator_R32 For This Useful Post:
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:53   #271
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

The point is it's a car forum and it's always going to attract the wrong attention as well as some helpful comment etc. On modelling sites they have a zero tolerance policy where if someone bothers someone else they ban them or whatever
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:54   #272
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
lets keep this on topic people or it gets closed, tbh its just a spam fest and a have a go at each other fest
Tbh it was always going to become a spam fest with lads coming in and asking for more pics and for her to get her tits out. The latter has probably not been said I feel it was just a little unappropriate for a forum where the majority of members are male
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:56   #273
djflipsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

oh I agree, but on modeling forums there are pervs too.....
So can I not ask how to get fit? or how to fix my laptop?
Its personnal preffrence to what we ask and why.
If there is a suitable part to put a thread in, why should it not be done?
Old 3rd December 2008, 19:04   #274
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

kelly did you get out of bed the wrong side today.

agree with dan tbh, theres jealously in this thread. half the people that are commenting are never usually in the photo section. its just cause its a girls modeling thread. yes she wants to hear that she and the photos look good. but end of the day she is only 17. i thankyou
Old 3rd December 2008, 19:15   #275
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

elliot im allways in this section my dear

Some users need to cut with the sly little comments all the time, its getting seriously tedious. they know full well who they are, and have enjoyed time off the site for their behaviour

I think its safe to say that after several pages the thread hasnt really got anything else in it and so is going to be locked.

Last edited by Ryan; 3rd December 2008 at 19:21.
Closed Thread