Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Closed Thread

Old 24th November 2008, 11:55   #81
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): VW Polo Mk5 6N2, Peugeot 106
Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

What sort of modelling is it that you want to get in to?
Old 24th November 2008, 11:57   #82
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): SOLD!
HollyAnne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
What sort of modelling is it that you want to get in to?
me of filp? I'm doing everything from high fashion down to lingerie but keeping it classy not slutty xXx
Old 24th November 2008, 11:59   #83
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

You have a cute nose...

Agree with Ryan you do look uber innocent.
Old 24th November 2008, 11:59   #84
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyAnne View Post
me of filp? I'm doing everything from high fashion down to lingerie but keeping it classy not slutty xXx
I meant you

So catalogue model for example? Do you mean lingerie for lads mags or catalogues?
Old 24th November 2008, 12:00   #85
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
I meant you

So catalogue model for example? Do you mean lingerie for lads mags or catalogues?
either or...just searching around atm see what I enjoy, taking it as it comes xxx
Old 24th November 2008, 12:00   #86
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
You have a cute nose...

Agree with Ryan you do look uber innocent.
thats because I am xXx
Old 24th November 2008, 12:42   #87
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

He didnt convince you to get your wangers out then?
Old 24th November 2008, 12:44   #88
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
He didnt convince you to get your wangers out then?
nope and I wouldnt anyway
Old 24th November 2008, 13:49   #89
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
how's the condom modeling going?
very well, at least they have made XXXL now
Old 24th November 2008, 13:58   #90
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

Good start holly, i agree with ryan about the first pic, it looks like the eyes have had the contrast increased meaning there is little detail in blacks, they just look a bit too dark. (too dark for me to correct them)
also the positioning of the hand looks a little awkward. a simple crop, playing with the levels, and adjusting the background slight makes a massive difference.

and a sepia version

ps: hows the party planning going

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.

Last edited by Jungle_Jim; 24th November 2008 at 14:00.
Old 24th November 2008, 15:10   #91
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
I have 6 shoots booked all together which is about 1200 pics which will fill it up...If i need more I can get more later xXx
Don't know if it's been said already but don't expect all 1200 pics to be perfect. Some you won't like, some the photographer won't like etc
Old 24th November 2008, 15:35   #92
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle_Jim View Post
Good start holly, i agree with ryan about the first pic, it looks like the eyes have had the contrast increased meaning there is little detail in blacks, they just look a bit too dark. (too dark for me to correct them)
also the positioning of the hand looks a little awkward. a simple crop, playing with the levels, and adjusting the background slight makes a massive difference.

ps: hows the party planning going
yeh i didnt feel comfortable with my arm there tbh and there are better pictures i waitig for...party is all planned out

Quote:
Don't know if it's been said already but don't expect all 1200 pics to be perfect. Some you won't like, some the photographer won't like etc
stating the obvious anyway
Old 24th November 2008, 16:25   #93
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Was a bit of friendly advice... no need to be snotty
Old 24th November 2008, 16:45   #94
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Quote:
yeh i didnt feel comfortable with my arm there tbh and there are better pictures i waitig for...party is all planned out

But if you was stating the obvious, when you wouldnt have said that all 1200 would fill your porfolio from the 6 "shoots" you have booked in.

Imo, I would build up a portfolio over a good year or so, get some "real, quality" experience before saying here is my portfolio, this is what I can do.

Although 6/7 shoots may be a few, it will not open you upto the many different scenarios which you may face over a longer period of time?

Plus you will always be adding to your porfolio aswell! Sounds to me as though you are rushing slighty and limiting yourself on what you will/wont do!

I can tell you that if you turn up to a casting and you say "no I dont want to do this that and the other" your chances will fall dramatically as they will see your not open to variety.. that doesnt mean go get your kit off or pose innapropiatley either..

Its about compromising to get ahead
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 24th November 2008, 17:37   #95
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

thread was started for comments on the photos not for comments on me not doing the right thing..I am doing what has been advised by my agent so if you have any doubts will be happy to talk to yours xXx
Old 24th November 2008, 17:43   #96
Jack5639
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Slammed-PosiBlue
Jack5639 is on a distinguished road

fit pics
Old 24th November 2008, 18:14   #97
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
thread was started for comments on the photos not for comments on me not doing the right thing..I am doing what has been advised by my agent so if you have any doubts will be happy to talk to yours xXx
Hahahahah Sorry but thats the most pathetic thing iv heard all day.. you sound about 12 not 18! Get a grip love, it was advice! You would also know that not everything an agent says is not to be taken on face value?

For your information my little sister has worked for various catalogues since she was about 6 to about 15 here and in australia so believe it or not I know a little more than you like to think!

I can pass on her agency details if you like? Then you can happily talk to them "swap tips" that sort of thing?

Just like most threads it veirs off topic alot! and tbh you contributed to that so you cant blame others. xXx
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
The Following User Says Thank You to Amiee For This Useful Post:
Old 24th November 2008, 18:20   #98
matt666
L-plater

Car(s): saxo vtr cbr 600f
matt666 is on a distinguished road

fair play. not bad. i much prefer the first photo. stunning. best of luck with the modeling.
Old 24th November 2008, 18:40   #99
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

lol

i can see both sides of the arguement here

if i asked you to pose for photos for me and you wanted cash, when you turn up i would expect you to just pose, know poses and be able to suggest good ideas. you think after one shoot you can do that? lets remember someone may offer you paid work for next week or this weekend (they would be mad to mind but anythings possible) would you be able to turn up and give them what they want or are they going to turn round and think that was a waste of time?

i think the photo's are pretty average tbh, nowt special but not poor
Old 24th November 2008, 19:04   #100
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Agents are in the business to make money. They dont care about you as an individual, or how long you are around in the business for. They just want cash fast.

Amusingly people have been quite polite to you in this thread, and clearly posted in a manner to try and protect you as a person and help you carry on with something you enjoy.

You have done 1 shoot, have been a 'model' for a few weeks, it doesnt mean suddenly you know everything. Try to not be so dismissive of people who are clearly trying to be nice and helpful.