Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 18th June 2010, 19:57   #21
VTSTomE
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Indigo 16v Rallye + 2 VTS's
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
VTSTomE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy54 View Post
I do hope you gt the items Jason but I wouldnt hold your breath with this guy.

I mean look at his initial response. I strongly recommend caution to anyone who wants to buy from this user. Its not the 1st time his name has appeared in SCAMMER section.

Taking money for an item and not sening it is theft, plain and simple
Do me a favour huggy .................

-Jason-
I gave them my dad to get couriered from work rather than wait in for a collection allday. Should be on the way to you i'll get hold of him to find out.
VTSTomE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2010, 21:05   #22
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Ok thanks and please noone jump on the band wagon as long as I have contact and its being delt with Im happy
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2010, 23:20   #23
Jamestvaughan
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Audi A3 1.9 Tdi 2008
Jamestvaughan is on a distinguished road

Anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
your mother/father/brother/sister/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/child doesnt smoke, but gets lung cancer from
smoke, they die. Me thinks you now care
Jamestvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 10:33   #24
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

No nothing yet getting beyond a joke now.
Old 23rd June 2010, 14:01   #25
VTHall
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Black corsa c SXI.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VTHall is on a distinguished road

anything yet?
Facepalm
VTHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 19:30   #26
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

told ya
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 20:41   #27
MICK-VTR
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Possi Blue VTR
MICK-VTR is on a distinguished road

if you have been to his house once already, whats stopping you from going back... not being funny mate, but if it was me in your case and you were that worried about the wheels id be back down there.... this is just generally speaking (no disrespect shown to seller), as ive been done out of a set of wheels before and know how it feels, but never had the oppurtunity to go to his house as was given dodgy address...

however

dont agree with everyone jumping on this thread, especially as the seller has had contact and you have his adress, so if that worried why not take a drive back up there and sort it out... ive VTSome sell things on here before without problems... might be a genuine reason.
MICK-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 17:57   #28
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Still nothing and FCS was 2 weeks ago
Old 30th June 2010, 18:58   #29
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Still nothing and FCS was 2 weeks ago
Typical behavior for him.
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 19:29   #30
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

As for the guy that said go down.

A) Im not sure if I have the address and

B) Seen as I have already paid for the goods why should I pay more money to drive down there again the seller should live up to his promise of sending the bits up to me as after all it was his fault they were not ready.
Old 30th June 2010, 19:31   #31
raunchz
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 2015 Lapiz Blue Golf R
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
raunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant future

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=322315
Old 30th June 2010, 19:52   #32
VTSTomE
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Indigo 16v Rallye + 2 VTS's
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
VTSTomE is on a distinguished road

Address is hr1 1jj you haven't asked for it! You're spacers are now booked in ill pm you the tracking number in a minute. Nice of you to spam a for sale thread when im trying to sell a car!
VTSTomE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 19:58   #33
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

I will happily remove it but have had no contact for about a week since you said your dad was sending them.

I havent asked for the address as will cost me another £20 to come down.
Old 5th July 2010, 17:23   #34
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Received these today only issue is the wheel bolts contain 4 lockers and there is no key but tbh that doesnt concern me