Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th September 2011, 17:06   #1
coleman258
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Astra van daily Black Saxo VTR 16v'd kent PT51
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
coleman258 is on a distinguished road
Default Mcwaffle - Owes me a refund.

I completely forgot about this but saw his name pop up so it reminded me,

On the 15/06/2011 i sent a payment of £48 to Mcwaffle for an ecu,

A week went past and i never recieved it, he was very helpful and contacted the courier and asked for a refund, which the courier said they would send him a cheque with the amount on within 28 days.

This refund never turned up and i forgot, sent numerous PM's asking where it was and didn't get a reply.

So just hoping someone can give him a little nudge to send me the refund.

I think i paid by goods but as it's been so long i'm not sure, and not sure if there is a certain timescale you have to claim by?