Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 7th February 2007, 09:44   #61
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

thinking about going and getting the cable for the TV today.

Does it not annoy you having such a high res?
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 10:25   #62
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

clean my desk.......for u guys.....blah lol billy bong indeed! lol i love da w33d!!!! lol nah love my tv love the high res!!!!!!
the tv has a VGA port on it so just plug it in with out ne other cables just removed my 19" flatscreen monitor and put the tv in its place its great!
Modified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 17:11   #63
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

haha just set me TV up as the monitor haha. its awesome. But a little bit
Old 7th February 2007, 17:12   #64
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
haha just set me TV up as the monitor haha. its awesome. But a little bit
but a little bit..........................

get some pics up
Old 7th February 2007, 17:13   #65
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

bit - big lol..

hold on im just on the mobile..
Old 7th February 2007, 17:38   #66
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

its hurt my eyes. gone back to normal monitor lol
Old 7th February 2007, 17:58   #67
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

K2..............
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2007, 12:33   #68
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

k2 rocks haha
Old 8th February 2007, 13:54   #69
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

i like the idea of a tv like yours as my monitor leckie, may have something to do with the inadequate size of my 12.1 inch iBook screen!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2007, 13:58   #70
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

lol, it doesnt look that big in the pictures (whey) but it was a bitch on the eyes. Gave me a dodgy headache. But the picture and colours of it were awesome.
Old 9th February 2007, 16:16   #71
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Thought I would bump this bad boy...

Started my new job today, and the IT tech guy down there is leaving.. so guess whos getting his Dual screen set up when he leaves

wink wink

Its huuuuuge

That is all
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2007, 16:22   #72
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

for work or home rat boy?
Old 9th February 2007, 16:25   #73
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
for work or home rat boy?
The new job I started

So it will be at work

20" screens to I think

The IT guy has an awesome machine, 2gb ram 3 X 250GB hdds

Hopefully I will grab that too lol
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2007, 02:37   #74
liam_b
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): saxo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
liam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to behold

heres mine 19inc and 32inc

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2302.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	4004
liam_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 09:11   #75
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

just set mine up. Looking forward to using the tv for TV episodes insted of streaming them to the 360..

Old 25th March 2007, 09:40   #76
RootDogg
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Astra G 2001 1.6 16v
RootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud of

I've had them for a while now, since back when i did gcse 2 years ago (parents got me a tft)

I have a real neat program I found that puts a task bar on the second window and allows you to move windows between the monitors quicker and easier..

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Pm me if don't want the trial cough