Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 29th December 2007, 21:22   #1
jonny_lewis
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): VTSSSSSSSSSSS
jonny_lewis has a spectacular aura aboutjonny_lewis has a spectacular aura aboutjonny_lewis has a spectacular aura about
Default Xbox 360 wireless and Orange LiveBox

Ello,

I treated my self to a new telly and a wireless adapter today so I could chill out in my room rather than in front of the pc screen.

Now then, my problem is THAT, the xbox and livebox just dont seem to be talking to eachother properly at all. The xbox says the connection strength is either 3 or 4 bars (good and very good), and none of the "tests" that the xbox can do can find a fault. It connects to xbox live (sort of) and all I can get is the loading symbol and it tells me whos online at the bottom of the screen, 3/4 mins later it gives up and goes back to being offline. The one time I did manage to get into a game it told me my PING was perfect?

Now i've tried forwarding some ports for the 360 but that seems to have done **** all. This is really annoying me! All very costly and I dont want it to have been wasted money!

Any help appreciated!
jonny_lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 21:49   #2
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

what tv you got?
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 21:52   #3
jonny_lewis
Infrequent Poster

jonny_lewis has a spectacular aura aboutjonny_lewis has a spectacular aura aboutjonny_lewis has a spectacular aura about

26" Sony Bravia. Tis pretty fit, looks well big in my pretty tiny room has to be said.
Old 30th December 2007, 09:25   #4
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Xbox Live has been having technical problems for the past 48 hours, so it might very well be that. Very unlucky that you chose to do what you are doing at this point in time. Last night, it took me ages to connect to XBL. From the main screen, when you chose to "connect to Xbox Live" the loading symbol would appear and stay there forever. It took me ages to get connected. However, even once I was connected, there were problems anyway. I was playing Halo with 3 other friends, and we all kept getting booted out of games, horrific lag, etc, etc. Like I said, this has been going on for over 48 hours now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 11:00   #5
jonny_lewis
Infrequent Poster

Cheers mate, I was hoping it was xbox live and not my network, kinda figured that out myself once id started streaming video from the PC downstairs! Will try again tonight.
Old 30th December 2007, 11:10   #6
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Can you not hardwire your Xbox back in? If you've still got issues with XBL after that, you'll know there's nothing up with the wireless set up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote