Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 17th February 2010, 07:30   #1
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 307, Nissan Juke, 206 Grand tourisme
iTrader Score: 83 (100%)
deks36 is on a distinguished road
Default for sales section guide to trading etc

i have noticed recently that a few issues have cropped up over postage times
and these are being seen as scammers now i dont want to make assumptions on any case and any person.Just wondered if not already in place a few simple rules could be placed in sale section about time it takes seller to post etc seller must supply contact details to buyer before payment these sort of things

thanks deks36
this is not really for discussion merely an idea for mods once a mod has seen and replied i am happy for it to be locked

Last edited by deks36; 17th February 2010 at 16:13.
deks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 14:40   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

how are we meant to enforce that exactly? We cant post things for the people, and with the amount of sales going on cant be dealing with pms every 30 seconds on it

I for one have taken a while to post things before, as i didnt find it easy to get to the post office.

Delay in things being sent isnt the issue, its the fact people are lying about it or not offering a refund if the buyer isnt happy.
Old 17th February 2010, 15:29   #3
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
how are we meant to enforce that exactly? We cant post things for the people, and with the amount of sales going on cant be dealing with pms every 30 seconds on it

I for one have taken a while to post things before, as i didnt find it easy to get to the post office.

Delay in things being sent isnt the issue, its the fact people are lying about it or not offering a refund if the buyer isnt happy.
AS I SAID IT WAS JUST A IDEA didnt consider the enforcing side merely just thought about a guide for sellers
i for one never take peoples money till i can physically post it.it is wrong to have someones money with out sending their goods

Last edited by deks36; 17th February 2010 at 15:32.
Old 17th February 2010, 18:14   #4
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

different people act differently. Its peoples attitudes that are the issue, no amount of guides will change that, people dont seem interested in reading stickies, reading advice etc. etc...

Like i said as well its not allways pheasable to send immediately, people have jobs and when people negotiate a deal including a courier not everyone is able to sort one the next day. Its when this happens there is an etiquate to have and be in touch with the member and offer a refund if someones unhappy. Alot of kids just run and hide.
Old 17th February 2010, 18:16   #5
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

yes understand what you are saying was just offering an opinion if its not feasable thats fair
discussion dealt with this can be locked
Old 17th February 2010, 18:19   #6
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

The issue we have is policing anything. Its the age old problem, members dont want to protect themsevles but staff dont have a way of doing so.

Its a shame that with the internet and also this recession things and peoples attitudes to mugging people off have got worse
Old 17th February 2010, 22:06   #7
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

No matter what you do there will never be a way around this.

If poeple wernt so dumb when buying off poeple things would be alot better.