Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 23rd June 2023, 10:09   #1
prusac

Car(s): 99' Citroen Saxo Furio 1.4
prusac is on a distinguished road
Default Saxo 1998 VTR Speed Cluster

Hi guys,

I need help identifying the stock dashboard for my 1998 88hp VTR. One of the previous owners replaced the stock one with the probably 1.4 VTS one, with a top speed of 180kmph, so my speed reading is incorrect, and my fuel gauge is also not working. I was able to find the black one (which I didn't know even existed), with a top speed of 220kmph, part number - 9617659480. I've done some research online and I found out that I probably need the blue one - 9634968580, so I'm interested in what's the difference between these two, and can I put the black one instead, since finding the blue one is somewhat good condition is really hard here in Serbia.

Thanks!
prusac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2023, 15:30   #2
MartinObviously
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1 Turbo Peugeot 106 1.5D Turbo Peuge
MartinObviously is infamous around these parts

The speed reads correctly for ALL models.

If you put a 220kmh cluster into a 180kmh cluster car, when you drive at 100kmh they will both read 100kmh.

So, any 220kmh cluster (analogue) for a Saxo will work correctly. So yes the black face one should work fine.

Your fuel gauge may be faulty, does the dial move at all when you turn on the ignition?