Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 21st December 2009, 21:40   #1
Mint-VTR
Established Member

Car(s): Black VTR, Clio 172. Gaz Coilovers, Stealth Exhaus
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Mint-VTR will become famous soon enough
Default iphone screen

hello, i have an iphone with a faulty screen, lcd is cracked and touch is partly gone!

just wondering if anyone knows if i can buy a faulty iphone and change the whole lot over?

cheers
Mint-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 21:42   #2
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

you can get them replaced for like £80
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:51   #3
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

i have learnt how to repair them as a result of smashing my screen.

it sounds more likely that you have smashed the glass part at the front of the screen, and thats whats affecting your touch panel. The lcd is a seperate unit and if that is cracked and the image is affected then you are looking at getting glass and new lcd screen.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:51   #4
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

not too hard to repair, just very fiddly
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:56   #5
de4n0
Established Member

Car(s): 2003 citroen saxo vts.
de4n0 is on a distinguished road

mY MATE HAD THIS PROBLEM, HE HAD TO REPLACE THE TOUCH SCREEN PART, HE GOT A NEW ONE OFF EBAY AND IT WORKS FINE NOW. p.s. sorry for the caps, didnt realize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vts-Slag View Post
Yo will I have to tell da insurance comp if I bolt on a turbo? Im on me mums insurance at da min. Its a 1.1
de4n0 is offline   Reply With Quote