Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 26th January 2006, 18:52   #1
Jason755

Jason755 is on a distinguished road

Hey i have a 99 Vtr silver top how fast should your speedo go up to as my mates old saxo went to 140mph but mine only goes up to 120 is this normal? If not is there anywhere i can get different dials from that go faster for use to see how fast im going on track days and rwyb?

Also where can i get a respray full body i have had a quote of like 3500 but is there anywhere cheaper i want it lime green if possible?
Jason755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2006, 01:44   #2
cammedvtr
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr
cammedvtr is just really nicecammedvtr is just really nicecammedvtr is just really nicecammedvtr is just really nice

i have a mk1 1998 and mine goes to 145mph, my mate had a 1999 like your and his went to 120mph and my other mate has a 2001 and his goes to 140-145mph. i sure yours is correct for the year mate...