Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 27th September 2009, 21:16   #1
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about
Default The Official PSP Thread

No its not a tribute thread to Bristol's finest, Dan lol

Back on topic, who has one, which one do you have, which games do you own and do you use it?

Ive got GTA Liberty and Vice City Stories, Juiced Eliminator and Worms Open Warfare 2.

Cant rememeber my username. The battery is always dead when I go to use it. It sounds quite good when I hook it up to my HU in the car
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:02   #2
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): CLS63 AMG
Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!

Been playing the new Gran Turismo on the PSP non stop for the last two days, its epic but quite difficult at times. Definately the best portable driving game by a very, very long way.

Already have the Corvette ZR1, GTR Spec-V, Ferrari Enzo and Bugatti Veyron in my garage. The head to head multiplayer is just phenominal.
Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:13   #3
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

GT on PSP? wtf how did i mis this?!?!?!
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:16   #4
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

Oh wow, I thought it had been canned. Whats it called? GT Mobile or something?
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:38   #5
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!

Nah its just Gran Turismo PSP, was launched yesterday and naturally I had it on pre-order.

If you have a PSP you must, must have this game. For a shrunken portable version its pretty damn good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazz For This Useful Post:
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:44   #6
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Im onto it!
Old 3rd October 2009, 22:53   #7
SaxoMuffin
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): iTB'd MK2 VTR
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
SaxoMuffin is on a distinguished road

Yeah its good, shame theres no career mode the only let down
SaxoMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009, 23:00   #8
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoMuffin View Post
Yeah its good, shame theres no career mode the only let down
Arcade and drift modes ftw.

Lack of tuning though
Old 3rd October 2009, 23:06   #9
SaxoMuffin
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): iTB'd MK2 VTR
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
SaxoMuffin is on a distinguished road

Yeah it is very basic.. i do like the challenges though bit of a pain when try to get all gold...

Quick question you might know...In the single races on a track the symbol on the top right of that track is that the max level that can be achieved as some only go up to B?
SaxoMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009, 23:44   #10
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Gonna get it from The Hut (cheapest price) when I place my next order with them (wont be long)
Old 4th October 2009, 00:19   #11
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoMuffin View Post
Yeah it is very basic.. i do like the challenges though bit of a pain when try to get all gold...

Quick question you might know...In the single races on a track the symbol on the top right of that track is that the max level that can be achieved as some only go up to B?
I think it refers to what level you're currently on for that track. Each of them can go higher (up to S I believe).
Old 4th October 2009, 01:02   #12
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Hmm i might.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 01:19   #13
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Looks like GT2. Could be gay or could be retro fun.
Old 4th October 2009, 10:06   #14
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Yeah, have to remember its only the portable version, so its never going to be a mini GT4, obviously quite a few features have been left out, but for gameplay I think they've done the job well. The cars all sound individual and all drive differently. A proper career mode and tuning would have been the cherry on the cake, but its miles ahead of any other portable driving game. They've still managed to cram 800 cars into it too (although not all of them are available at the same time).

Just don't expect GT4 and you'll enjoy it.
Old 6th October 2009, 21:56   #15
Steve_90
Established Member
Central South Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve_90 will become famous soon enoughSteve_90 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
Yeah, have to remember its only the portable version, so its never going to be a mini GT4, obviously quite a few features have been left out, but for gameplay I think they've done the job well. The cars all sound individual and all drive differently. A proper career mode and tuning would have been the cherry on the cake, but its miles ahead of any other portable driving game. They've still managed to cram 800 cars into it too (although not all of them are available at the same time).

Just don't expect GT4 and you'll enjoy it.
Whats the graphics like mate? Im so tempted to buy a PSP just for the GT game. Pricey though.
Steve_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 22:07   #16
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_90 View Post
Whats the graphics like mate? Im so tempted to buy a PSP just for the GT game. Pricey though.
They're pretty good but not outstanding. Cars and scenery still looks well finished and detailed but obviously not to the same extent as the full on console versions. Still impressive though IMO..