Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 5th January 2009, 17:11   #21
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Bra = WANK

Chequred = Rubbish, overdone now unless OEM

Ignore anything in your head, concentrate on the stance and go from there.

The wheels make the car, not the bodywork! Standard, awesome wheels = amazing. Smoothed, standard wheels = fail.
Couldnt agree more.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 17:12   #22
Bondie
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Slammed Corsa SXI
iTrader Score: 9 (91%)
Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!Bondie is a great team player!

Im currently in the middel of smoothing all the vt* kit in. If you do it yourself id suggest gettin it all done in a couple of days as mines just draggin now after being in hospital. Car has already been delocked, boot badges and lock smoothed out aswell as the front fog lights beeing smoothed and next to do is the rear bumper. Alloys are the major par, got my alloys which i got cheap and refurbed myself.

Mines going down 50mm at front and 80mm on the back, as for the interior i got a huge system in the back which aint very euro but i love it with white leather bucket seats.
Old 5th January 2009, 17:16   #23
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Something like this has no smoothing, just a graffiti bonnet and the right stance and wheels!

dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 17:17   #24
NICK2506
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Black '03 Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
NICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Bra = WANK

Chequred = Rubbish, overdone now unless OEM

Ignore anything in your head, concentrate on the stance and go from there.

The wheels make the car, not the bodywork! Standard, awesome wheels = amazing. Smoothed, standard wheels = fail.
lucky im not going euro then ehh

My progress thread 2003 Mk2 Black VTS
My old 2001 Mk2 VTR progress thread
NICK2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 17:20   #25
Law08
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
Law08 is on a distinguished road

Most people think then its the wheels and the stance... Thats the most important thing really..
Old 5th January 2009, 17:24   #26
NICK2506
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Black '03 Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
NICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud of

spend money on lowering and wheels.

My progress thread 2003 Mk2 Black VTS
My old 2001 Mk2 VTR progress thread
NICK2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 17:29   #27
Curran
Saxperience Post Whore
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!

danny's right.

get the wheels and stance sorted first.

euro is not about smoothing everything possible on the car. its about 'cleaned' lines. i.e. removing badges, locks, fogs etc.

imo lee has finished the body work on his car. he just needs to concentrate on the wheels, stance and interior now.

the interior also needs to be awesome if you want to 'show' the car.

there are lots of different things you can do and it can be classed as euro. the idea behind modding a car is to come up with your own ideas.

have a look at the cars on cleaned.be there are some seriously cool cars on there, some shit ones too though so ignor them.

surely if you are thinking about euroing your car you should know what euro is? as you must have seen euro cars that you have liked to make you think you want to do that to your car?

if i were you i wouldnt smooth the boot or vt kit. thats not euro imo.
Curran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 18:13   #28
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
I dont mean to be horrible but LEE_VTRs car is not Euro.
its just low and grey.

Euro would be smoothed, low, stretched tyres over small wheels etc.

By all means his car is on the way, but just cos its low and grey doesnt make it Euro imo.
thats why mines in progress Karl, still got wheels to sort out, the steelies have slight stretch on them btw aha, but i cant run lower than 15's because of my brembos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curran View Post
danny's right.

get the wheels and stance sorted first.

euro is not about smoothing everything possible on the car. its about 'cleaned' lines. i.e. removing badges, locks, fogs etc.

imo lee has finished the body work on his car. he just needs to concentrate on the wheels, stance and interior now.

the interior also needs to be awesome if you want to 'show' the car.

there are lots of different things you can do and it can be classed as euro. the idea behind modding a car is to come up with your own ideas.

have a look at the cars on cleaned.be there are some seriously cool cars on there, some shit ones too though so ignor them.

surely if you are thinking about euroing your car you should know what euro is? as you must have seen euro cars that you have liked to make you think you want to do that to your car?

if i were you i wouldnt smooth the boot or vt kit. thats not euro imo.
agree with everything that curran has put mate, he is well knowlegded on this stuff, it took me nearly 4/5 months of prep to decide the right colour i wanted and what lines needed cleaning up and trying to make interior work and wheels and ride height.

its awkward mate and very costly, since trying to make my car euro and maintain other components iv probs spent around 5k on the car i only payed £300 for it last june so that might give you an idea of price and money iv wasted changing my ideas last minute or buying new parts and disliking them so swapping them out for other bits.

And curran, as for my car we know what wheels and stance im going for now dont we aha, luke massy's sorting my interior out for me once im back from florida weve had talks about my interior hes got some ideas and i like his thinking. also were gunna try and keep mine OE and subtle with the gti leather but adapt a few other things to tie in with the cleaned/oe/euro theme.

your about to get a pm.
Old 5th January 2009, 18:19   #29
Curran
Saxperience Post Whore

Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!

prepair yourselves for some pictures
Old 5th January 2009, 18:26   #30
Curran
Saxperience Post Whore

all euro, all awesome

just a few of my comp
Old 5th January 2009, 18:49   #31
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore

LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

nice collection curran.
Old 5th January 2009, 18:55   #32
Curran
Saxperience Post Whore

thats only the tip of the iceberg. i have over 2000 pics on my comp

where's my pm?

i want to know what you were going to say now lol
Old 5th January 2009, 19:07   #33
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curran View Post
thats only the tip of the iceberg. i have over 2000 pics on my comp

where's my pm?

i want to know what you were going to say now lol
iv sent it too you its mammoth lol
Old 5th January 2009, 19:57   #34
jamie_w
Frequent Poster

Car(s): LHD Black S2 Rallye
jamie_w is on a distinguished road

wheels and stance are a must! i neednt talk as i need bigger spacers lol
this is my project, midway. gotta white bonnet now, rusty was just tempory lol

jamie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2009, 20:10   #35
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

mine (ignore the big exhaust)

others.........

Old 5th January 2009, 22:22   #36
lukowski14
Frequent Poster
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): '62 polar w/b DS3
lukowski14 is on a distinguished road

yorkie, who did your interior ? i love it
lukowski14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2009, 10:05   #37
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

brent at www.customretrims.com
The Following User Says Thank You to yorkie For This Useful Post:
Old 6th January 2009, 11:20   #38
Law08
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
Law08 is on a distinguished road

What you the Lenso BSX? Smallest you can get is 15. Will be getting streached tyres.
Old 6th January 2009, 11:29   #39
turnip
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 1.4 Furio
turnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud ofturnip has much to be proud of

Air Ride ftw
Old 6th January 2009, 12:05   #40
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Them car look amazing

p.s is it ok to save them to use for photoshop ??
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote