Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 29th November 2007, 23:25   #1
Rootyuk
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): saxo 1.1i desire
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Rootyuk is a jewel in the roughRootyuk is a jewel in the roughRootyuk is a jewel in the rough
Default Named and Shamed section

for all those dishonest thieves who sell u stuff on here and just take the money then dont get abck to you, that way everyone can check the list 1st to see who is a dishonest seller before they buy from them.

has happened to me twice already on here in under 6 months so i think it would be a good idea.

what do you all think?
Old 29th November 2007, 23:27   #2
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

def a good idea
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 23:28   #3
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

The iTrader system makes this idea pointless tbh
Old 29th November 2007, 23:30   #4
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewham View Post
The iTrader system makes this idea pointless tbh
I dont think it does, ive had issues with people on here but i didnt want to bad Itrader rep them because then they will retaliate by doing the same which is unfair. Mods wouldnt be able to delete one and not the other

I actually think the iTraders pretty pointless becuase of that lol
Old 29th November 2007, 23:31   #5
Rootyuk
Established Member

Rootyuk is a jewel in the roughRootyuk is a jewel in the roughRootyuk is a jewel in the rough

but the problem iv had is that the user seems to never be online wen i am so therefore i cant give him a bad itrader score unless i remember the user name which i cant now and wasnt aware of the itrader thing until a few weeks ago.

just thought a list of notorious rip off merchants would be good.
Old 29th November 2007, 23:36   #6
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
I dont think it does, ive had issues with people on here but i didnt want to bad Itrader rep them because then they will retaliate by doing the same which is unfair. Mods wouldnt be able to delete one and not the other

I actually think the iTraders pretty pointless becuase of that lol
if you give some one bad itrader rep then they retaliate a mod can delete there rep as they were the one in the wrong
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 23:37   #7
lukesaxokid
Regular Poster

Car(s): sexo vts
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
lukesaxokid is a jewel in the roughlukesaxokid is a jewel in the roughlukesaxokid is a jewel in the roughlukesaxokid is a jewel in the rough

someone keeps negative repping me for no reason it says i am -77 and ive barely made a post!
lukesaxokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 23:39   #8
Rootyuk
Established Member

still i think a list would be good because think about the newbies who dont know about the itrader system like i didnt that long ago, but if there was a list they would know who to avoid and tbh i think it would prevent the bother mods would have to go through just to take negative rep from retaliation etc.
Old 29th November 2007, 23:39   #9
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
if you give some one bad itrader rep then they retaliate a mod can delete there rep as they were the one in the wrong
yeah but in some situations the dodgy seller will make up a load of complete shit about you so the mod cant do anything either way
Old 29th November 2007, 23:41   #10
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
yeah but in some situations the dodgy seller will make up a load of complete shit about you so the mod cant do anything either way
thats why you keep the pm's that the seller keeps you to back your story up
Old 29th November 2007, 23:42   #11
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukesaxokid View Post
someone keeps negative repping me for no reason it says i am -77 and ive barely made a post!
if you want to dispute bad rep then pm a mod for them to look in to it for you
Old 29th November 2007, 23:49   #12
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Only buy off memebers i recognize anyway.