Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 4th June 2011, 10:50   #1
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road
Default anyone had problems with this guy

i bought a pipe for my engine from this guy (munkyboy) only £2.50 but not received anything in three weeks maybe longer from him. i know im not the only one as i have been speaking to someone on here who has same problem as me
and we have both been told different storys from this guy
anyway he said he would refund and not done so with in a week

anyone else had problems with him
Old 4th June 2011, 10:52   #2
RustySkull
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): MK1 Focus RS, Discovery TD5, Renault Trafic 2.0
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
RustySkull is on a distinguished road

Munkyboy?

I know him very well, What did you buy? I'll give him a call now and see what's up

CB Channel 25 - Pirate
Old 4th June 2011, 10:54   #3
carlsmith715
Established Member

it was a pipe from the from the heater matrix to engine
i called him to describe what i wanted but lost his number now
im just confused as to me and and another guy been told different things from him
and he doesnt reply to messages anymore
Old 4th June 2011, 10:55   #4
carlsmith715
Established Member

im not starting a scamming thing about him just didnt were to put this at if you understand
Old 4th June 2011, 10:57   #5
RustySkull
Saxperience Post Whore

He's quite busy, and had problems lately...

We used to meet up almost every night buy due to his busy life things have changed.

I'm sure he hasn't forgotten you.

Are you going FCS? I'll get him to bring them there?

I'll call him now for you and see if he can talk to you.

CB Channel 25 - Pirate
Old 4th June 2011, 10:59   #6
carlsmith715
Established Member

no i not goin my car not on the road so cant make it and i dont mind waiting for the part just want to know whats going on with it
if he is busy then he is busy what can anyone do haha
Old 4th June 2011, 11:00   #7
RustySkull
Saxperience Post Whore

Haha, yeh I know mate.

I've sent him a PM and a Text, he will contact you. Might be later today as he's getting his car ready I expect.

CB Channel 25 - Pirate
Old 4th June 2011, 11:01   #8
carlsmith715
Established Member

yeah not a problem thanks mate
Old 4th June 2011, 15:36   #9
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

Not in the mood for this. I told you via PM, I posted the items for
You and the other guys at the same time, and three small things haven't arrived.

Technically, I'm well within my rights to wait the 15 working days that the royal mail state before even making a claim with them.

I told you both the same thing, I'll refund you when I get a chance. I didn't realise that fucking £2.50 was the biggest thing in the world. I was doing you a bloody favour in the first place by getting you to talk me through the exact bit you needed, then not charging you for the item and only asking you to cover postage.

So yeah, I have been busy. If you want to put a thing via paypal to get your £2.50 back, go ahead. I've been far too busy recently. I'll sort this out on Monday when I'm back home, surprisingly, I don't sit on saxp 24/7 waiting to answer PM's from you.
Old 4th June 2011, 15:37   #10
MunkyBoy
Established Member

You and the other guys at the same time, and three small things haven't arrived.

Technically, I'm well within my rights to wait the 15 working days that the royal mail state before even making a claim with them.

I told you both the same thing, I'll refund you when I get a chance. I didn't realise that fucking £2.50 was the biggest thing in the world. I was doing you a bloody favour in the first place by getting you to talk me through the exact bit you needed, then not charging you for the item and only asking you to cover postage.

So yeah, I have been busy. If you want to put a thing via paypal to get your £2.50 back, go ahead. I've been far too busy recently. I'll sort this out on Monday when I'm back home, surprisingly, I don't sit on saxp 24/7 waiting to answer PM's from you.
Old 4th June 2011, 15:51   #11
RustySkull
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post

Well it seems Mat isn't in the best of moods, I didn't realize you got the items for free!

Wait it out man, he won't have not posted them if he says he did

CB Channel 25 - Pirate
Old 4th June 2011, 18:53   #12
carlsmith715
Established Member

i didnt realise i was getting the item free im not putting a claim in for £2.50 its not worth it and as i said previously if you are busy then what can be done you are busy u know
i was just wondering if anyone had any problems the same as me thats all
the only reason i have been bothering is because i need this pipe and nearest scrap yard didnt have any saxos in at the time

and you did say that you would refund on tuesday i think it was and didnt hear anything from you after that
Old 4th June 2011, 22:33   #13
RustySkull
Saxperience Post Whore

You'll get them

CB Channel 25 - Pirate
Old 5th June 2011, 10:48   #14
Mcwaffle
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): mk3 golf 1.4 VDUB!
iTrader Score: 14 (89%)
Mcwaffle is on a distinguished road

i no him also quality guy its either a postage fault or hes been really busy always been reliable and ive sold/bought stuff off him loads of times
Old 5th June 2011, 11:36   #15
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

MunkyBoy had unconsentual sex with my mother...do not buy off this guy!!

trololololololol
Old 1st July 2011, 11:43   #16
shannon6460
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Too many to list but all the Paxo related one's ar
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
shannon6460 is on a distinguished road

After 7 weeks or so... I am still waiting for my refund for £5 for offside Door check strap. Whilst I appreciate your busy - you promised previously to refund the money (before the 15 day claim via royal mail) now this has passed by several weeks still nothing was received, you have promised here again that you would deal with it. No matter how little the price may be - it's the principle of sticking by your word.

If you had 10 people for example missing items then it all mounts up. You have the money in your account and we don't.

Are you going to sort this once and for all?

Or do we REALLY have to let paypal know?

Waiting patiently...
Old 1st July 2011, 12:14   #17
Malky
Established Member

Malky will become famous soon enough

Apologies for having my say but I have had a good read through the scammer forum, and time and time again I see the same old thing. Some 'well known' user seems to be treated differently than a more unknown user.

It seems to be that just because a number of you know/have dealt with the person in the past then it's ok for them to delay refunds, delay sending goods etc just because they are 'busy'.

If you are selling an item, no matter how good your i-trader is etc, you shouldn't be allowed to just bump folk off because you are too busy to deal with it. Damn sure that if you had sold an item to someone and they were 'too busy' to pay for it would piss you off just as much.

Seriously though, the time spent writing your 'cant be bothered with all this' rant would have taken the same time, if not longer than processing a refund through Paypal.

Yes, you get some asshole buyers that are impatient, unreasonable (I had one on here myself in 2008) and downright stupid, but as per the above user, waiting 7 weeks is a joke.

If I sold something to a well known user (having no i-trader points) and the well known user claimed it never turned up, and I was 'too busy' to refund etc, a number of you would be calling me all the names under the sun.

One rule for some, another for others is what it appears to be.

I have no issues with Munky at all, he may be a top bloke, however he should never be 'too busy' to deal with his 'customers'
Old 1st July 2011, 12:16   #18
carlsmith715
Established Member

that sounds spot on to me mate and is exactly how it i on here it seems to me aswell
Old 1st July 2011, 12:21   #19
Malky
Established Member

Malky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsmith715 View Post
that sounds spot on to me mate and is exactly how it i on here it seems to me aswell
No doubt some of his mates will now turn on me regarding my comments, but I genuinely stick with everything I stated.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:30   #20
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon6460 View Post
After 7 weeks or so... I am still waiting for my refund for £5 for offside Door check strap. Whilst I appreciate your busy - you promised previously to refund the money (before the 15 day claim via royal mail) now this has passed by several weeks still nothing was received, you have promised here again that you would deal with it. No matter how little the price may be - it's the principle of sticking by your word.

If you had 10 people for example missing items then it all mounts up. You have the money in your account and we don't.

Are you going to sort this once and for all?

Or do we REALLY have to let paypal know?

Waiting patiently...
Its not 10, nowhere near.

I've not heard back from the royal mail, and the last time I attempted to chase them I had a generic response of "We're investigating".

Anyway - I've refunded your money. So now I'm out of pocket, with no money and no item... Fair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malky View Post
Apologies for having my say but I have had a good read through the scammer forum, and time and time again I see the same old thing. Some 'well known' user seems to be treated differently than a more unknown user.

It seems to be that just because a number of you know/have dealt with the person in the past then it's ok for them to delay refunds, delay sending goods etc just because they are 'busy'.

If you are selling an item, no matter how good your i-trader is etc, you shouldn't be allowed to just bump folk off because you are too busy to deal with it. Damn sure that if you had sold an item to someone and they were 'too busy' to pay for it would piss you off just as much.

Seriously though, the time spent writing your 'cant be bothered with all this' rant would have taken the same time, if not longer than processing a refund through Paypal.

Yes, you get some asshole buyers that are impatient, unreasonable (I had one on here myself in 2008) and downright stupid, but as per the above user, waiting 7 weeks is a joke.

If I sold something to a well known user (having no i-trader points) and the well known user claimed it never turned up, and I was 'too busy' to refund etc, a number of you would be calling me all the names under the sun.

One rule for some, another for others is what it appears to be.

I have no issues with Munky at all, he may be a top bloke, however he should never be 'too busy' to deal with his 'customers'
Good to see you've read my other thread. Then maybe you would understand the situation... but apparently you are just ignorant.

As much as this is a forum, and people are meant to post their opinions on things, doesn't mean I have to take it onboard - as I think your an arse.

You basically just seem to have a go at people in your posts, and you have NO idea about things really. I've only just sorted things out in my life - and I don't actually have any of the refunds from the batch that didn't get delivered from Royal Mail. So is this fair that I have refunded the money with no response from the royal mail as to when I'll get a refund from that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsmith715 View Post
Your's is refunded also.

So once again, no money / no item for me now.

__

Can close this off. I can't be bothered arguing once again with members about this. The three people that needed refunds have had them issued.

I don't have the money or the items now, but I guess I'll just need to wait it out with the royal mail still like the patient bastard I am.

/end thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to MunkyBoy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread