Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Car Care & Detailing
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Car Care & Detailing This forum should be used to discuss topics relating to car care and car detailing. (cleaning, polishing, buffing, scratch removal, car care products, etc, etc)

Old 21st July 2006, 01:21   #1
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!
Default advice

you said start my own thread and give a couple of pics

i only use meguiars products have to much to list

id like something what makes it shine better and gives it a wetter look

many thanks paul

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2006, 01:28   #2
PolishedBliss
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Leon 16V C2 SX
PolishedBliss is a splendid one to beholdPolishedBliss is a splendid one to beholdPolishedBliss is a splendid one to beholdPolishedBliss is a splendid one to beholdPolishedBliss is a splendid one to beholdPolishedBliss is a splendid one to behold

Start by claying, to make sure you have a prefectly clean base - Meguiars Quik Clay is ideal. Then apply a basecoat of JEFFS Werkstatt prime using the white side of a German Applicator Pad - leave to haze for 2 mins, then buff off using a Super Thick n Plush Towel (and a spritz of water if the residue is hard to buff). Then apply multiple coats of JEFFS Werkstatt Acrylic Jett - I like to add another one after every wash. This product is a spray on, wipe off product - use a Deluxe Mega Towel for best results. This combination will deep clean the paint, and leave a very wet, glossy finish that will make the most of the fine flake in your paint.
Old 21st July 2006, 10:00   #3
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

thanks i havent clay bared it for a while

il have a look at JEFFS products

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2006, 10:10   #4
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Im going to go out tomorrow get some Megs products. Then on Monday i want to order whats used above from the primer, polish to the cloths used
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote