Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 1st August 2006, 09:44   #1
gafvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): supercharged saxo vts
gafvts is on a distinguished road
Default diets

anyone know any good website to get any diet sheets off.i am just working an the upper part of my body and want to start eating right but dont know what i should be eating.the gym instructor just told me to start eating right and that i have got to eat every 3 hours to start seeing benefits,any help would be appreciated thanks craig
Old 1st August 2006, 10:56   #2
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

try asking ur instructor..

cos he should have loads of them..
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2006, 11:18   #3
gafvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

i did,but i still want other peoples opinions
Old 1st August 2006, 11:33   #4
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

oh, ok

well.. i cant help diet wise.. but if ne1 has back pains
Old 1st August 2006, 13:43   #5
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

gaf, depends what your after. do you wanna pile the muscle on or tone up. eating every 3 hrs is more the hardcore bodybuider. youll also see benifits anyway without having to gauge on protein, just depends what you after.
bullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2006, 14:15   #6
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

how would eating every 3 hours help with making muscle?
Old 1st August 2006, 20:36   #7
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

after roughly 3 hours your body starts to feed off itself so by keep topping up with small meals throughout the day this prevents it, which prevents losing muscle. (so it stops you from shrinking) You get bodybuilders now that wake up every few hours to eat or to take a supplement so they wont lose any size through the night
Old 1st August 2006, 21:34   #8
gafvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

i want to pile the muscle on and tone my body up,i dont want to get anything like arnie lol.
Old 2nd August 2006, 00:24   #9
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

you wont lol, none of us have the genes.
to start with then you need to weigh yourself to find out what intake of protein you need. for every kg of bodyweight youll need to take 1.5 to 2 grammes of protein. divide that total into 6 (meals a day) and that will tell you what amount you need in each meal. e.g weight is 75kg x 2 = 150(grammes)divide by 6(meals) = 30 grammes of protein at each serving.
3 or 4 of your meals are gonna have complex carbs with them, e.g potatos, rice. A general rule on determining the amount of carbs for me was to cut back on them if i was gaining a bit round the waist. the other 2 or 3 meals are gonna be shakes where you cant squeeze a meal in at that time. the best time for a shake is straight atfer you workout when your body needs it. this is hardcore but the results with the correct training you will be overtaking everyone in the gym that dont eat correctly. i could go on forever but the key is your diet, your in the gym an hour a day, your out of it 23 .
well i hope that helps, if you wanna detailed plan pm me.
Old 2nd August 2006, 12:43   #10
gafvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

pm'd dude