Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 23rd June 2010, 10:54   #21
Dizzy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): A4 2.0 TFSI Sline
Dizzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davies5390 View Post
ok first of all your attitude is appauling. i have also been a long term steriod user and if you say you are the way you just said then you should also know that someone (of your level) should always try and get your hands on pharma grade stuff. so many fakes and under dosed ugl around at the moment why risk it. and i beg to differ about PC being one of the top ugl in terms of reps.

i was just giving my advice on test 350. plus for someone who has not used it before test 350/test400 asre going to give someone very bad pip.

your giving out all of this adivce to people who havent tried ASS before and not once have i seen you ask them for thier stats, how long they been training , diet etc. and in your other post i saw you gave a nice example of a bulking and lean cycle. however for a first time user start on oxys then switch to dbol along side test e and decca. really mate is that wise? no i dont think so

also i dont see you mentioning pct once in that post i bet the person whop started the thread does not even now what pct is.

dont judge me as you dont even know me buddy and i can assure you that i am well upto date on this sort of thing.
First off, its the other way around. UGL stuff is never faked. Why? Because it has a lower market value than pharma grade. Pharma grade, particularly organon products are widely faked to the point of only 1 in 10 being the real thing. Why fake a UGL product that retails at around £30 a vial, When you can fake pharma grade amps that retail at £5-£6 an amp which are easier to sell too?

There are lots of good UG labs out there, but PC have always been consistent and i trust them to contain what it says on the label. What UG labs do you use then? Also, there are a lot of compounds that you cant buy pharma grade, so you have to buy UGL products sometimes.

I dont ask people how long they have been training, their stats or diet etc. I just assume that they are asking because they are going to take steroids regardless of someone else on the internet preaching about diet and training. And id rather recommend someone use a worthwhile stack than just say 'eat dbol for breakfast mate, will make you massive.'

Again i assume people have already understood the concept of pct, if they havnt, then its their fault for not researching it properly, not mine for not treating them like an absolute retard on the subject.

And finally, a first time user can stack whatever they want. Who made the rules up that stacks were not for beginners exactly?

My first ever cycle was:

W 1-10 Test E @ 400mg PW
W 1-10 Tren E @ 400mg PW
W 1-8 Dbol @ 50mg ED
W 9-12 Winstrol tabs @ 50mg ED

And it never caused me any grief and the results compared to my training partner who just had 400mg a week of test with Dbol kick start were shockingly different.
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 11:20   #22
davies5390
Frequent Poster

Car(s): corsa red top, corsa 1.6 sport, saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
davies5390 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
First off, its the other way around. UGL stuff is never faked. Why? Because it has a lower market value than pharma grade. Pharma grade, particularly organon products are widely faked to the point of only 1 in 10 being the real thing. Why fake a UGL product that retails at around £30 a vial, When you can fake pharma grade amps that retail at £5-£6 an amp which are easier to sell too?

There are lots of good UG labs out there, but PC have always been consistent and i trust them to contain what it says on the label. What UG labs do you use then? Also, there are a lot of compounds that you cant buy pharma grade, so you have to buy UGL products sometimes.

I dont ask people how long they have been training, their stats or diet etc. I just assume that they are asking because they are going to take steroids regardless of someone else on the internet preaching about diet and training. And id rather recommend someone use a worthwhile stack than just say 'eat dbol for breakfast mate, will make you massive.'

Again i assume people have already understood the concept of pct, if they havnt, then its their fault for not researching it properly, not mine for not treating them like an absolute retard on the subject.

And finally, a first time user can stack whatever they want. Who made the rules up that stacks were not for beginners exactly?

My first ever cycle was:

W 1-10 Test E @ 400mg PW
W 1-10 Tren E @ 400mg PW
W 1-8 Dbol @ 50mg ED

And it never caused me any grief and the results compared to my training partner who just had 400mg a week of test with Dbol kick start were shockingly different.
ok firstly yes you are right ugl is a lot cheaper but you do get a lot of stuff which is faked. or possibly just underdosed considerably. as for your first cycle i wouldnt personally recomend using trenbolone for a first time user as you will know the sides are quite harsh for some users.

using ugl sometimes is what you have to use as you said i tend to use maztek, black widow, palau pharma etc. i just try to keep away from PC as its cheep to get but a lot of people frown apon the stuff but that is just my opinion which i am intitled to.
Old 24th June 2010, 00:10   #23
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
DusheR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post

My first ever cycle was:

W 1-10 Test E @ 400mg PW
W 1-10 Tren E @ 400mg PW
W 1-8 Dbol @ 50mg ED

People say that your first course will be your most effective due to fresh receptors. Thats why they say to keep it as simple as posible to begin with then genergally add an AAS with each course.

But as you say nothings stopping you from going mental from the kick off ha