Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 12th May 2007, 19:40   #261
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
the cut off in the corner is the positvie aint it steve??

what i did is make a not which way the led was before i took it off
yeah i jsut noted which way round they were before i took them off as some are one way and some are the other way. also they run in series of 2 & 3 so if u get one round the wrong way then 2 or 3 lights will go out

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2007, 20:45   #262
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Yeah i thought they all pointed the same way then realised they didnt afterwards lol. And some of the paths on the board run very close to the soler blocks so i was worried abut blobbing more solder on.

Cheers though ill give it another shot tommorow or monday, and use solder. Took me about an hour to get to the things at first. Didnt snap anything though which was good. The little airbag ring that goes behind the wheel was a bastard to get back in too, the indicator canceller was in the way
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2007, 17:18   #263
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue '02 Mk2 1.1
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to all

Will post some pictures of mine when it gets a little darker, look amazing!!! want to drive everywhere with my side lights on now

Steve what class did you send my heater dial? coz i still havnt got it, hopefully here 2moro!
Steve. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2007, 20:53   #264
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Will post some pictures of mine when it gets a little darker, look amazing!!! want to drive everywhere with my side lights on now

Steve what class did you send my heater dial? coz i still havnt got it, hopefully here 2moro!
i sent them out on thursday not sure what class it went as i jsut took it down to the postroom at work and they send them out from there and normally sent out the same day when they take all the post to the post office, let me know when u get them

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2007, 21:05   #265
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Steve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenet15 View Post
i sent them out on thursday not sure what class it went as i jsut took it down to the postroom at work and they send them out from there and normally sent out the same day when they take all the post to the post office, let me know when u get them
ok cheers matey, got some pics aswell! Just doing something else then i will get them up, not full on dark ones but you get the impression!

Cheers for such a good how to guide!
Old 13th May 2007, 21:08   #266
time_to_ride
Regular Poster

Car(s): 1.0i frist 2000
time_to_ride has a spectacular aura abouttime_to_ride has a spectacular aura about

"steve" - What colour are your dials? are they blue?
Old 13th May 2007, 21:41   #267
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by time_to_ride View Post
"steve" - What colour are your dials? are they blue?
yes mate they are, they went from this:

To this:

Hope everybody likes them!
Old 13th May 2007, 21:47   #268
time_to_ride
Regular Poster

time_to_ride has a spectacular aura abouttime_to_ride has a spectacular aura about

You Beaut, mine are the exact same. That looks sweet.

Good job dude
Old 13th May 2007, 21:54   #269
time_to_ride
Regular Poster

Just noticed the indicators...How many pics did you take till you got that rite? XD
Old 13th May 2007, 21:55   #270
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by time_to_ride View Post
Just noticed the indicators...How many pics did you take till you got that rite? XD
haha just the one! was thinking to myself how many am i gonna take to get them while they flash on.
Old 13th May 2007, 22:08   #271
time_to_ride
Regular Poster

Even more impressed
Old 13th May 2007, 23:50   #272
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

very nice indeed there mate

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2007, 23:57   #273
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

no temp gauge? Im always looking at mine. Looks awesome though mate niceone, im gonna give mine another go tommrow
Old 17th May 2007, 17:38   #274
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Ok, a little warning for a heavy handed out there, like me. Be very very gentle with the needles. Or youll break the motors and they wont work anymore. Which isnt fun belive me lol. Looks quality though
Old 17th May 2007, 20:43   #275
time_to_ride
Regular Poster

you got any pics dude?
Old 18th May 2007, 00:26   #276
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
Ok, a little warning for a heavy handed out there, like me. Be very very gentle with the needles. Or youll break the motors and they wont work anymore. Which isnt fun belive me lol. Looks quality though
lol i use two tea spoons place either side of the middle of the needle and prise them up together applying even pressure

as for the small ones just some needle nose pliers

Old 18th May 2007, 00:42   #277
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Will use that tip in the future, cheers pred.

And ill get pics of the fooked needles if ya want
Old 18th May 2007, 00:54   #278
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
Will use that tip in the future, cheers pred.

And ill get pics of the fooked needles if ya want
lol nah your ok bud

Old 18th May 2007, 01:01   #279
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

That comment was for Time_To_Ride mate, not for yourself
Old 18th May 2007, 01:03   #280
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

ahhhhhhh tiredism is kicking in now