Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 20th April 2007, 16:20   #21
barney_2k
Infrequent Poster
South East Region Member

barney_2k will become famous soon enoughbarney_2k will become famous soon enough

supreme commander is amazing as well

hes right, its better than C&C in my opinion

but its all down to personal preference really

Barney
barney_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2007, 17:10   #22
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Supreme Commander is the un-official follow up to Total Annihilation which if you know your games, you will know it was one of the first RTS games of its time, including Dune and the original C&C.

C&C is a good game, I do admit, but it's just not the same as it used to be, like the new team in Tiberium Wars is abit pants TBH, and playing Online isn't all that, SP if a big must for me, and story line for when I don't want to "PWN".
i have the original sitting at home. Nearly reinstalled it but then supreme commander was finally released. Used to have about 1500 units to choose from on each side lol, we had massive multiplayer matches...oh the memories....
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2007, 09:49   #23
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
i have the original sitting at home. Nearly reinstalled it but then supreme commander was finally released. Used to have about 1500 units to choose from on each side lol, we had massive multiplayer matches...oh the memories....
Was only playing that at work a few months ago, system specs are low so you can get away with it on work PC's.

Was an awesome game, still feels solid and modern when you play it now, specialy with the Core Contingency addon, now that was some fun!!
dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote