Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Bug Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Bug Reports If you've seen a problem on the site, let us know here! (non-member posting allowed)

Old 28th September 2006, 00:18   #1
liam_b
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): saxo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
liam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to behold
Default bug

did a search clicked on a thread and this came up just fort i would let you know http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...hlight=s50%27s ok just went back and tryed another thread and it wont let me on any of the searched threads
liam_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2006, 00:20   #2
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

The URL may have changed since the server move. But the thread you're trying to view is this one?
DevilDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2006, 00:22   #3
liam_b
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

liam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to beholdliam_b is a splendid one to behold

yeah but it would only come up that error message when i searched s50's but then i tryed s50s and it worked
Old 28th September 2006, 00:41   #4
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

Works for me... :-S
DevilDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2006, 01:14   #5
liam_b
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

must not like me then lol
Old 28th September 2006, 04:00   #6
Markp
SAXP Code Monkey

Mark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam_b View Post
yeah but it would only come up that error message when i searched s50's but then i tryed s50s and it worked
You didn't say anywhere what the actual error message you received was...

... but I looked in the server logs anyway to check!

Looks like the security system didn't take too kindly to the apostrophe in the url. Will check back here soon with an update.

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2006, 13:45   #7
liam_b
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

sorry the link i put up at 1st takes me straight to the error message bit it says http 403 (forbidden)

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.saxperience.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer