Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 27th May 2009, 14:23   #1
NICK2506
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Black '03 Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
NICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud of
Default Adding people to thread admin

Thought it would be good if in the "Events and Saxperience Regional Meets" area, whoever started the thread could add other members as admin to that thread.

this would mean that the admin could change the first post and the title of the thread etc.

So with the FCS thread, simo started it, but he should be able to add the user "frenchcarshow" to admin the thread, so that he can change the title and information in the first post.

theres also a thread about the south to north convoy to FCS. i didnt start the thread, but i have planned the route, so it would be good if the OP could add me as admin so that i could change the title etc saying "update" without having to ask him.

and if 2 people are organising an event they both have control over the thread.....

a possibility????

My progress thread 2003 Mk2 Black VTS
My old 2001 Mk2 VTR progress thread
NICK2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2009, 20:28   #2
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Why are people so desperate to be given "power" and "authority" on this site?
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2009, 12:06   #3
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

or... you could just PM the OP so he/she can edit the first post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2009, 00:14   #4
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Tuna Can
iTrader Score: 11 (92%)
SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

I see how it could be a good idea, but if the two dont communicate then it could get messy very fast
SamW is offline   Reply With Quote