Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 09:48   #21
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
That makes you what ?

I refer you to this comment by the seller

tbh there is nothing more to say cos you are clearly not bright enough to digest an adult converstation
Clearly, just as you're not bright enough to grasp simple spelling, or the ability to hold a discussion when everyone isn't agreeing with you if you want to descend into pettiness.

All I'm saying is, he's just moved house, things can happen outside of his control preventing him from doing as promised.

And that makes me a lot more patient than you are, waiting two weeks to allow for potential delays in posting/postage, is a proper amount of time to wait and see if you've been scammed..

You can still escalate to a claim after that amount of time.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:49   #22
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Quote:

tbh there is nothing more to say cos you are clearly not bright enough to digest an adult converstation
"in fact i am guessing from your post you think you know better than everyone"

You're digging an embarrasing ditch here Tammy. I'm sure he'll get in touch and sort it for you.
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:18   #23
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

lol all talk no action eh holdawayt ?

i refer you to maybe the only thing you can understand ya brummie monkey boy the sellers comment.....

Quote:
Cheers mate. I'll sort the courier out when I get home from work today. Ill drop you a PM with my mobile / tracking numbers when this is done.
ttfn xx
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:22   #24
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road

i bought a pipe from this guy 'monkeyboy' and never received anything
he told me he would refund and never did but i just gave up now as it was just a little amount
but i know of another member who had same problem as me
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:23   #25
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

ah i am glad we are starting to see some light

Quote:
All I'm saying is, he's just moved house, things can happen outside of his control preventing him from doing as promised.
Although it didnt stop him being online on Saturday evening did it ?

He could of said something like hey tammy cant ship til next week cos i am moving....but THEN oh yeah it is next week and he still hasn't not only shipped but bothered to make any effort to contact me.

If you know him so well that you know for sure he has moved then why don't you give him a nudge and ask him to refund my money. I am guessing you can't read or you only read selectively cos not everyone on here disagrees with me, only people who seem to having some sad, childish need to argue and offer pointless opinions seem to want to disagree. I would suggest maybe a course of counselling, check at your local surgey you can probably get some anger management therapy on the nhs.
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:24   #26
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

And yet all MunkyBoy's feedback (link) follows as:

Quote:
Great guy, done me a HUGEEEE favour!
Quote:
Perfect, hope to deal again
Hrmmm, seems like a massive problem..

Quote:
ah i am glad we are starting to see some light

Although it didnt stop him being online on Saturday evening did it ?

He could of said something like hey tammy cant ship til next week cos i am moving....but THEN oh yeah it is next week and he still hasn't not only shipped but bothered to make any effort to contact me.

If you know him so well that you know for sure he has moved then why don't you give him a nudge and ask him to refund my money. I am guessing you can't read or you only read selectively cos not everyone on here disagrees with me, only people who seem to having some sad, childish need to argue and offer pointless opinions seem to want to disagree. I would suggest maybe a course of counselling, check at your local surgey you can probably get some anger management therapy on the nhs.
Yet again, petty little digs.

Stop trying to act like you're superior, you're just some impatient bint.

Stop wasting peoples time by "buying" from them, you are the exact kind of person that is a seller's nightmare.

Last edited by rey; 23rd June 2011 at 10:26.
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:26   #27
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
You're digging an embarrasing ditch here Tammy. I'm sure he'll get in touch and sort it for you.
Quote:
i bought a pipe from this guy 'monkeyboy' and never received anything
he told me he would refund and never did but i just gave up now as it was just a little amount
but i know of another member who had same problem as me
@ holdawayt how embarrassed do you feel now? Best go hide under the bed for a bit

ditto rey
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:29   #28
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

here ya go fellas this may help

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/eat-humble-pie.html
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:30   #29
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey View Post
And yet all MunkyBoy's feedback (link) follows as:

Hrmmm, seems like a massive problem..

Yet again, petty little digs.

Stop trying to act like you're superior, you're just some impatient bint.

Stop wasting peoples time by "buying" from them, you are the exact kind of person that is a seller's nightmare.
i fort this when bought off him that there should be no problem even rang him up to describe what i wanted and still never recived anything from him
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:32   #30
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

And yet you still didn't leave any feedback...

And tammy, where's all the others that he's 'scammed' from everything he's sold from his old car then?
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:34   #31
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 307, Nissan Juke, 206 Grand tourisme
iTrader Score: 83 (100%)
deks36 is on a distinguished road

well this thread is lighting up my otherwise boring morning

just like to add if you read the visitor messages on monkeyboy's page this is clearly not an isolated case 2 or 3 people never got what they paid
in defence of the seller he hasnt been online since the 18th so must be a reason for that
not that I agree with taking somesone money and then not posting the goods

Everyone has a different point of view on whats right but slagging each other off in public isnt good anyone and doesnt actually do the forum any favours or help resolve the issue either
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:35   #32
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore

Not at all, you're making yourself out to look a complete fool. It takes 2 seconds to log onto saxperience. Infact i'm pretty sure my mobile keeps me logged in constantly. So just because it says he's logged in, doesn't mean he's had time to check his messages.

If it turns out that he's a scammer I'll put my hands up and apologise. But as a seller on this forum it winds me up when impatient members like yourself open up disputes on paypal, label people scammers and generally lower your reputation just because an item didn't turn up in one week.

To further clarify my point. I bought a solid VR6 engine mount from vibratechnics (very well known company with a great rep). It didn't turn up for about 3 weeks after they said it would be delivered in one week. However I waited for 15 days before I raised concern. Purely because I know that sometimes things get messed up. I can understand your frustration believe me, but you're going about this the wrong way.
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:41   #33
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

@holdawayt

How am i looking like a fool, you are defending someone who has apparently done this before, i must go read the tisandy thread cos i bet you had your two'pennys worth on that thread too, lmao i bet you even defended tisandy the thief ??

All i am saying is, he offered to arrange a courier the next day, he didn't, he hasn't contacted me since and i can't contact him either, so how is that the same as buying from an online company who have a contact page and possibly a telephone number?

I understand you are trying to dig yourself out and backtrack from earlier rash comments you made but give it up fella, I can't lose, in 10 days paypal give me my money back so for me it ends up a small inconvenience but for you defending a potential scammer, i guess it means you look like a muppet ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:44   #34
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
And tammy, where's all the others that he's 'scammed' from everything he's sold from his old car then?
d00d this thread is a few hours old and already one person and possibly one more have stated he paid and didnt receive goods, it makes no difference if its 1 or a hundred put plain and simply its theft or did he move house when this guy bought something too? Oh no hang on its ok to not send the odd thing you have been paid for ...get a grip m8
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:47   #35
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore

Tisandy was a genuine twat, an unknown member and now he's pretending to be a girl on the forum to scam again. Pretty sure my comments on that thread were "stop defending the guy, he's a scammer and you wont get your items so get a claim in" or something alone those lines. I'll stick up for the person I think is in the clear, in this case I believe it to be Munkyboy!

Munkyboy has been on here a while, had a few sales and from looking at his feedback i saw nothing untowards. Highlighting the importance of the feedback feature of the forum!

I've said already that if it turns out he's a scammer I'll apologise and take back my comments, but I stand by my comments about your attitude. It sucks!! I'm glad you're getting your money back - I just think you rushed into this a bit. If it does turn out to be a scam, make sure you leave negative feedback on his profile so potential buyers can judge for themselves if they want to deal with him.

(nice calm post, I'm a reasonable bloke afterall)
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:54   #36
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Do you know what really pisses me off about some people on this forum, is even when rey has been told his m8 has done this before the best he can come up with is attacking someone for not leaving feedback
Quote:
And yet you still didn't leave any feedback...
ffs he should be saying yeah thats out of order he is my friend and i will have words with him and get it sorted ....sad sad sad

@holdawayt

As a seller if i had paid you for wheels last Wednesday and on a public forum you told me you would arrange a courier the next day then i never heard from you for 8 days (bear in mind i still have had no response from munkeyboy) what do you think i should be saying as the purchaser cos i am interested what you consider impatient ? Also when you send stuff out out whats your normal time frame before sending. 2 days, 5 days a week, 2 weeks ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 10:59   #37
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore

I normally send my items out the day I recieve payment / next day if it's late. With items such as wheels and engine's that require a bit of planning and packaging up it can take a week or so. However I keep the buyer informed and will generally warn them of delays due to size and weight prior to the sale.

I agree he shouldn't have said "i'll send them out tomorrow" if he had no intention of doing so. Sounds like poor organisational skillls on his behalf.

Anyway I have air conditioning units to design - as well as forum detective I'm also an engineer. Will keep an eye on the thread to see the outcome though.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:05   #38
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
However I keep the buyer informed and will generally warn them of delays due to size and weight prior to the sale
Quote:
I agree he shouldn't have said "i'll send them out tomorrow" if he had no intention of doing so
Quite now perhaps you can understand why i and other people get so pissed of with some sellers, and after the tisandy debacle i am loathe to wait around too long anymore ;-)
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:09   #39
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Do you know what really pisses me off about some people on this forum, is even when rey has been told his m8 has done this before the best he can come up with is attacking someone for not leaving feedback

ffs he should be saying yeah thats out of order he is my friend and i will have words with him and get it sorted ....sad sad sad
The only contact method I have with him is through this site, so exactly the same as you.

He's not my friend as such, I know him through the SE section, that's it. In fact I spent most of my time arguing with him.

I'm just passing an observation that you're an impatient and awful person to sell too, nothing else.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:12   #40
VTRacer
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): mk1 westie, mk2 vtr
iTrader Score: 73 (99%)
VTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud of

i do believe i heard munkyboy saying somethink about moving at some point so this could have somethink to do with it tbh, i know its sellers thing to get stuff sent off asap, i have sent two things off last week and people stil have not recieved them , i paid for carbon wrap 2 weeks ago i havent got it yet but im not throwing my toys out the pram about it, lifes a bitch shit happens, give him a chance to reply, how do you know he hasnt had personal problems ????????

TEAM8V
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaryvtr View Post
Yeah Chris, because you have to pay girls to talk to you and your skint aren't you?
Closed Thread