Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Closed Thread

Old 9th August 2009, 19:27   #21
gixerbhoy
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR Suzuki GSXR 600
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
gixerbhoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Is there something in the water where you are that means you shoot first, ask questions later?

Either way making a narky comment back to me is worth £95.

C'est la vie.
camaraderie and all that as it wouldnt only be me but others but hey, some people are arseholes and theres nothing anyone can do about that.

Last edited by gixerbhoy; 9th August 2009 at 19:41.
Old 9th August 2009, 22:31   #22
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixerbhoy View Post
camaraderie and all that as it wouldnt only be me but others but hey, some people are arseholes and theres nothing anyone can do about that.
You most certainly are one.

I will be happy to help others
Old 10th August 2009, 12:26   #23
gixerbhoy
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

Yes well, looks like the best part of you ran down your mothers leg. Hope your next shite is a hedgehog. Have a nice day.
Old 10th August 2009, 12:56   #24
Liam_LFC_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): French piece of shit. (VTR)
Liam_LFC_VTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixerbhoy View Post
Yes well, looks like the best part of you ran down your mothers leg. Hope your next shite is a hedgehog. Have a nice day.
Seriously how old are you?
Old 10th August 2009, 13:03   #25
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Ha ha ha.

I may give you the answer just so you can spend the money on an Anger Management course.

But I think the thought of you thinking of me everytime you play on your PS3 from now on is enough, or at least when you hand over the money for it to be fixed
Old 10th August 2009, 13:40   #26
BenTen
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Honda civic ek3
BenTen is on a distinguished road

mine broke a while ago and i called them up and my warrenty had JUST ran out and the guy was a legend and said he would extend my warrenty for free!!! and get a new one sent out and then collect the broken.

i was like

YYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! GET IN THERE
Old 10th August 2009, 15:03   #27
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Gents can we drop the handbags here and try help each other out

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 12th August 2009, 00:21   #28
jallen
Regular Poster

Car(s): wicked red vtr
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jallen is on a distinguished road

sony have replaced my ps3 three times over 14 months free of charge i didnt pay for any insurance i got my ps3 with a phone contract for free !!!
Old 12th August 2009, 09:24   #29
kristel10589
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region Member

iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!

Sales of goods act............ http://whatconsumer.co.uk/what-are-my-statutory-rights/
Old 8th October 2009, 20:02   #30
gixerbhoy
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

this shit up!!!

anyway, moral of the story, Tony is a wanker.looks like I didn't think of you as I paid for repairs, I thought of you as I picked up my new PS3 ya ride!!

NEXT!!!!!!

Its has taken some time but I have not had to pay for repairs to my ps3, and indeed 2day picked up a shiney 250GB PS3 slim and £65. The following link helps with what you should do.

1st send a letter to whoever you bought the console from (HMV in this case) as you enter a 5 year contract with them when you make the purchase as per the sale of goods act.(contact consumer direct for help) http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

Next in my case I recieved a letter saying sony only deem warranty periods of 1 year reasonable so basically go take a running jump.

I was going through consumer direct for advice at this point and they said they can't do any more so forwarded my case to trading standards.

They contacted me saying they can't force (HMV) to do anything but would have a word with them, if this failed I'd have pay to repair it and claim it back at small claims court.

Trading standards phoned me on Wednesday to say HMV want you to take the console back, which I did getting my new PS3 and the change from the origional cost. GET IN!!!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/...age.id=1506501
Old 9th October 2009, 18:49   #31
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Seeing as no one seems to be doing there job;

You really are a sad person.

You still cannot see that instead of owning a 'shiny 250GB PS3' and being refunded £65 right now, you would've paid out '95 sheets' to have your old PS3 repaired if it were not for my involvement in this thread. It doesn't matter whether I informed you of the Sales of Good Act or not, or that you were not even intelligent enough to Google that phrase, or even if that Act actually helped.

The bottom line is you took a different approach in dealing with the situation resulting from my posts. Fact.

Yet that is the best thing you can say about me, despite me teaching you a valuable life lesson in dealing with issues. But that just shows you up for the person you really are and your level of intelligence.
Old 9th October 2009, 19:24   #32
Liam_LFC_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): French piece of shit. (VTR)
Liam_LFC_VTR is on a distinguished road

Old 10th October 2009, 18:28   #33
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Oh Dear, yet another thread that has gone down the loo like a slippery black toddler.

Tut Tut Tony.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:08   #34
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Have you not yet learnt that I ignore you ooorrazozororoaoooo?

Didn't read your last gay PM and have pretty much ignored you since. Just thought I'd let you know.

As already said, instead of paying out he has a new PS3 and £60. I'd accept that for a thread that 'has gone down the loo'.

I really wonder why you're on here, have you ever owned a Saxo?
Old 10th October 2009, 22:52   #35
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Huh? You having a go at me?

I dont care mate if you ignore me or not, youre a nobody and I aint talked directly to you since so I dont know what you mean?!

I have owned a Sax and own one, wanting another, why do you ask that?

Last comment was meant to be light-hearted, yet you never picked up on that.

Lighen up a tad mate and 'avva laugh instead of shooting your point across at 150 mph.

Last edited by Ryyy; 10th October 2009 at 22:56.
Old 10th October 2009, 22:59   #36
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Oh and btw, its Ryyy from now on.

oororororoaaoozzzoooo doesnt exist, actually never did come to think of it.
Old 11th October 2009, 01:10   #37
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

This message is hidden because Ryyy is on your ignore list.

Happiness is a feature called 'Ignore list'.
Old 11th October 2009, 12:08   #38
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Huh?

Was that an incredibly tedious and dull person speaking?

Yes, yes I think it was.
Old 11th October 2009, 13:39   #39
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

This message is hidden because Ryyy is on your ignore list.
Old 11th October 2009, 14:11   #40
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Sound.

Closed Thread