Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 31st January 2007, 19:34   #1
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold
Default 3d Animation of a Saxo...

There was no where else to put this so thought i'd put it here.

As my 2nd year at uni progressing, have to learn another new design program. Iv only had about 1weeks practice and introduction to Maxon Cinema 4D animation software. Basically, didnt think i'd like it but iv started to get into it, and on the side from my projects im going to do some personal work so i can learn program better and have abit of a personal satisfaction after it.
here's some bits of work ive done in the past 7 days.

Hantscc logo

Headphones attempt

Different angle of head phones.

Chair

Chair again lol
Ok Biography over lol,
Basically im starting to make a saxo (danes_saxovtr) his saxo and render it out and create it all by hand by myself through cinema 4d (program which is helped to design latest software games and animation films so forth)
My aims is to have a well detailed 3d veiw of dane's car. As im only beginer and im sure there has to be sum1 on this site that prob knows more than me or has done better. My first attempt at starting something complex. So bare with me.
But il start with the exterior and when i get more experienced through my unit tutorials at uni over various months il start to create the interior. so u can fly a camera through the window and look at the dash, dials, headunit, controls gear stick and what not. at millions of millions of angles. lol well where ever i choose to render them out as. nehow thats months away.
I started this today, just been looking at his alloy wheel im pretty much there. here's the progress pics of his alloy wheel.

Creating the tyre, took me approx 2-3hours struggled as first thing complex followed a nice tutorial online but then got stuck so i went witht he flow. but great help. as u can see here the tread is quite huge n that but its ok. looks more like a digger tyre. lol

basics done sorry didnt get any screenies of earlier work but basic alloy look made it more of a low profile on the tyres. i'd say took me around 4-5 hours on this with breaks obvi.

Heres the next stage i started to put drill holes or what you can see fancy lil holes in dane's alloys, the alloys are Momo GTR erm 16" i think. Ilpost a pic of dane's alloy n that after the other photos.

here's the stage i am at now,

Caliper and disc brake.

As u can see the colours and textures arn't perfect these are just whack on's until i create the real ones but they are close to. etc.
Iv still got a bit to go with the alloy that is GTR symbol on one of the spokes. Maybe a picture of the logo on the main part of the alloy. Taken me the whole of today to get this far on my boring day off. lol
Prob wont be doin any more tongiht as im going out n stuff.
here's the pic of his alloy in the flesh.

Now, plans for the car its self.
As my uni and work load is quite heavy and stuff with alot of stuff going on. Don't want a rush job. But im guessing i hope to do a section of a car every 2 weeks. so like sideskirts 2 weeks, front bumper 2 weeks, back bumper 2 weeks. then start on doors n that. when it'l get complicated for me. argh! lol
anyhow! Hope u enjoyed looking through them. If any of u have advice or what not then apprectiated. Just thought u guys might be interested as its a saxo il be working on. might be good to have for somethign later on. i don't know. But also was thinking it would be the base structure of a saxo except the kit. so i could infact render anyone's saxo so you get your own home made saxo in 3d but we shall see! thats months ahead. thanks.

I shall do a weekly post keep u updated on what ive done and whats next etc!

Last edited by Brooksy; 1st February 2007 at 15:39.
Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2007, 19:37   #2
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR
Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

mate as i said im well chuffed u picked my car, i guess its cause i always give u a lift LOL!

Looks awesome already, cant wait to see the end product! This is gonna be a piece of art!
Danes_SaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2007, 19:39   #3
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

haha lol u always give me a lift! er... no just ur saxo is better than mine lol. always liked ur motor! surpose an alloy wud be easier to make than an hubcap haha.
hopefully it'l turn out to be quite good! we shall see!
Old 31st January 2007, 19:42   #4
kenny
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Westcoast (sold) mr2 turbo
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!kenny is absolutely fabulous!

that looks gd
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2007, 20:18   #5
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

good work that some pro shopping!!! lol
Old 1st February 2007, 01:18   #6
ooodanooo
Regular Poster

Car(s): MINI Cooper S
ooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the rough

your work is amazing!! what course do u do?? and what uni u at?
ooodanooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 08:50   #7
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

I do a course called graphic image making, (basically a mix between multimedia and graphic design) It's more digitaly enhanced than graphic design but not interactive as multimedia. if u get me. We touch programs such as photoshop most adobe suites etc. final cut pro editing software for movies, erm, and 3d software like cinema4d. there are others we use for lil bits like terragen, bryce 5, stitcher n stuff but its all optional.
I study at Southampton Solent University. Or to u other soton peeps (the insititute)
Old 1st February 2007, 14:20   #8
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

looking good mate.

Old 1st February 2007, 14:28   #9
ooodanooo
Regular Poster

ooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the roughooodanooo is a jewel in the rough

haha wicked i do graphic design at college!! its pretty gd! we dont use and 3d imaging software like you tho!!! i wudnt no where to start makin tht sort of stuff!!
ooodanooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 15:19   #10
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

totally remarkable mate well done

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 15:36   #11
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

thanks guys!

Yeah i was going to opt for graphic design at college. But i choose for multimedia as i like web design at the time and flash. They said that graphic design skills would be integrated with multimedia as u will need to know some of the programs which run along side it so i thought i'd get best of both sides.
then as i learnt alot of stuff in multimedia not everythign but a fair bit. i wanted more of a challenge and instead of progressing multimedia into uni, i went for an in-between course of graphic image making. which touched the lines of 3d work, illustrator and things like this.

ok bk to topic..

iv just finshed my alloy. Pretty much done, colours and stuff will be perfected nearer the time when the whole thing is done. will start the bumper today or tommorrow defo. here's the final pics of the alloy...

Added momo sign on alloy

you can see the GTR sign on the spoke, and ive added drill holes and the nuts that go in them around the rim of wheel and also in the centre near the cap.

different perspective of it.

You may see slightly i added a few disc brake holes in the final version. I couldn't add loads well i can but my graphics card couldn't keep up with the detail i had to put into the disc brake due to other elements. will add more at later stage.

hope u like the alloy. now on to bodywork, which will be a challenge!
Old 1st February 2007, 16:49   #12
craigy_87
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 350z
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!

damn thats good i'll be keeping an eye on this
craigy_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 23:17   #13
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR
Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

mate this is looking awesome!

such a legend!
Danes_SaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 23:35   #14
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

thats brilliant mate, keep up the good work

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 23:38   #15
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Spot on mate. I reckon you could send a pic of that into MOMO and they might offer you a bit of money for the file to use for advertising maybe? It really is amazing
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2007, 00:40   #16
ooodanooo
Regular Poster

wheels look class!! i wna b able to do thiss!!
Old 2nd February 2007, 02:05   #17
saxooxas
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): 1 series
saxooxas is just really nicesaxooxas is just really nicesaxooxas is just really nicesaxooxas is just really nicesaxooxas is just really nice

wow that looks amazing, if thats the standard of the start i cant wait to see the finished product!!

saxooxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2007, 11:55   #18
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

uh oh! lol high expectations.. small update. last night had a go at doing the front bumper. I'm gradually getting there but its not looking like what i want it to be. prooving to be a mission to getit right. so im afraid the bumper may have a few less perfect mods to it. as in it wont look dead the same as dane's front bumper..damn focus bumper i'd say. nah just i have not much knowledge with the program and this is where its proving to be hard for me. il post some pics up this evening see how far i get with it today.
Old 2nd February 2007, 12:15   #19
kerrie603314
Regular Poster

Car(s): Peugeot 309
kerrie603314 is on a distinguished road

the alloy looks good! can't wait to see the bodywork when you have done it
Old 2nd February 2007, 12:28   #20
Euphoria
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): 106 GTi
Euphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really nice

hmm very nice, im very intrested in these programs, i use phototshop alot and have used a program that works on CAD/CAM (i think thats what its called) basicly its the same sorta thing as what your using but i could never get things to look that good lol good work! cant wait to see the final car! keep us updated