Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 28th August 2010, 23:59   #301
J1zzy-j
L-plater

Car(s): Gold Saxo VTR
J1zzy-j is on a distinguished road

Good effort mate

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=289166
J1zzy-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2010, 15:41   #302
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

more updates need new boost controller as the one I have is crap, it didn't matter what you did to the controller right down closed or right open it was always above 1 bar give or take a few psi. Previously was running about 8psi previously with the controller in there glancing at the gauge was about 16/17psi which was way to high very very fast but to much.

Need to get something ordered tonight thats better and in car adjustable and get it down to 12/14psi

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 29th August 2010 at 16:35.
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2010, 20:03   #303
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_Bush View Post
more updates need new boost controller as the one I have is crap, it didn't matter what you did to the controller right down closed or right open it was always above 1 bar give or take a few psi. Previously was running about 8psi previously with the controller in there glancing at the gauge was about 16/17psi which was way to high very very fast but to much.

Need to get something ordered tonight thats better and in car adjustable and get it down to 12/14psi
well sorted the boost controller out now boosting at just under a bar now also fitted new 185cc injectors and 4 bar fpr courtesy of the legend ryanmt running some injector cleaner stuff through just now and it looks like a fuel filter change is on cards as it looks like the rough running is down to crap in lines and filter.

As when left to run with the stuff in you can noticeably tell that its getting better. Oh also got my subframes for my elise seats
Old 5th September 2010, 00:54   #304
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ok time for an update, road testing has gone well boost is set at 12psi now, the new 185 cc injectors and 4bar fpr have been fitted thanks to the legend ryanmt. Also thanks to my mate Tom for doing one of the other jobs I needed to he rewired the fan and added a manual switch to all done very neatly, provided weather holds out tomorrow I will clean the underside of the sump and sort the oil return properly plus kurust the underside of the boot them zinc primering the lot.

Bar that mapping booked in for Sat 18th, got a few bits on way like upper n lower braces plus the more important WB with gauge Got a few extra longer ish term things like Elise seats, fitting the bigger m/c, rear lines and AP 2 Pots In terms of bodywork will be redoing the spoiler, mirror tops and front bumper in next few weeks obviously got interior related stuff thats still needs to be sorted out but that can be done in time, plenty of little things that will need to be done aswell to neaten things up but again will take time on that stuff to get it good
Old 5th September 2010, 01:11   #305
Saamuell
Established Member

Car(s): JP4 AX
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Saamuell is on a distinguished road

Plenty of work on your hands then!

I hope its all good at the end of next month Gav
Saamuell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 14:20   #306
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Icelandtic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS 53 Turbo
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

Update sounds good who's mapping it gav? look forward to more pictures, looks great so far

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 18:37   #307
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

so what ecu is on it atm? have you been testing it un mapped? im back to vtr turbo again, house is more inportant(and hav found a nice 3 bed flat i want lol),
few quetions for you mate:

what actuator you running? stock?
how well did your 5th injector set up work out last time?

decided at least for the near futture its getting done mf2, i have 1 here so its all good lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 19:12   #308
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Sam easy lol

Wayne it will be Andy "predator" Hammond doing the mapping

My geordie friend testing has been done with a mf2 bodged on for now just to set boost pressure and nothing else just to get it running roughly, actuator is standard 8.5psi but got a controller on to up to 12psi. MF2 if setup right is ok and no problems but mine aint lol but will do just to test few things.

Last time it wasn't that great as I had loom problems
Old 6th September 2010, 21:32   #309
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kxRM...eature=recentu

not that great but then again it was only running mf2 crudly setup

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 6th September 2010 at 21:40.
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2010, 21:59   #310
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!

Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Wayne it will be Andy "predator" Hammond doing the mapping
Should be good once mapped runs quite smooth in the video, will be even better on the predator i thought you was going OMEX 600 Ecu? or is that for the cherry one?

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Old 6th September 2010, 22:01   #311
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

omex will be eventually for the 1.4 16v engine wayne but thats if and when for that one lol
Old 6th September 2010, 22:07   #312
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
omex will be eventually for the 1.4 16v engine wayne but thats if and when for that one lol
Ah right i get you was getting rather confused so the Omex will be going on the cherry gti you have? all takes time with these projects i've got a long wait with mine to get engine built as i've got to save up hard for what i want from my car.

Old 6th September 2010, 22:09   #313
twist
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Mk.2 Furio
twist is on a distinguished road

car looks wicked mate, would love to see a video of this out on the track when its completed
twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2010, 22:14   #314
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
Ah right i get you was getting rather confused so the Omex will be going on the cherry gti you have? all takes time with these projects i've got a long wait with mine to get engine built as i've got to save up hard for what i want from my car.
no gti is going to a mate hopefully this 1.4 16v will be in a flat arch of some sort but that as I said is as and when lol yeah takes time hence why I am taking time with this one. Doing the right thing save for the right parts get it done right first time

cheers twist chances of this being on track aren't high but who knows I may do Llandow next year
Old 6th September 2010, 22:17   #315
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Been away otherwise I would have commented earlier.
Looks like it goes well and sounds mint too.

Looks like your getting there pal!
Spot my old radio too
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2010, 23:14   #316
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Been away otherwise I would have commented earlier.
Looks like it goes well and sounds mint too.

Looks like your getting there pal!
Spot my old radio too
it goes a bit better than the vid but roads busy and wasn't totally foot down, sound wise aye ain't bad but will be much better soon yeah old hu still going well

oh got my delivery from raunchz today upper n lower braces plus my WB wooo
Old 8th September 2010, 23:23   #317
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Okies since I got more parts means more graft on weekend will fit the upper n lower braces, fit right coolant top hose, sort oil return better, rebleed system with good coolant.

Also will trial fit the AP 2 pots plus 283mm discs see what they are like will be fitted eventually with some other upgrades, one step closer to fitting the elise seats to as got the subframes for them any pics of parts

Old 8th September 2010, 23:51   #318
adzvtr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): supercharged vts. 1.1 saxo. accord type r
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
adzvtr is infamous around these partsadzvtr is infamous around these partsadzvtr is infamous around these parts

looking good m8,
goes well by the looks of things and can only get better
awsome stuff dude
your car wipes mine out , any day . looking good
Quote:
lady charger ftw in this case
adzvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2010, 17:21   #319
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Cheers Adz, will be loads better once w/b and predator is on a week saturday let me know when you are getting rid of your shafts and interbearing holder as will still have them off you.
Old 10th September 2010, 19:52   #320
jonesy9
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4 Saxo, Milano CTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jonesy9 is on a distinguished road

loving the "turbo pop"
seems to go quite well even tho uv bodged it together for time being in effect

makes me want to boost mine