Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 30th August 2014, 01:15   #1
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!
Default New Canon Body

right i see no ones posted in this section for a while, so not expecting much from this post!

i had a 400d, its broke for a second time, cost 100 to repair last time and cant be arsed paying that again, thinking of a new body, needs to be canon, dont want to spend too much, so what would you recommend? and good places to buy them?
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 05:42   #2
Samp
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

North Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fabia VRS PD130/ VTR Mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud of

The 700d is getting very good reviews.

I bought a 70D from WEX Photographic, depends on your budget but its a good site to look at plus they do finance if required.

EDIT: they also have a Part Ex system, dont know what its like.
Old 30th August 2014, 17:14   #3
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

i dont want to spend loads, but im not trying to skimp, if that makes sense?! know its not cheap. guessing 700d is latest one and around 500 at least?! il look after, i dont want to spend that, i dont need finance either
Old 1st September 2014, 12:29   #4
jokerer
Regular Poster

Car(s): Desire 1.1
jokerer is on a distinguished road

If you arent a pro or charging money 700D would be a good camera, with a shit load of features and specs etc.

Otherwise 70D if you are really really tight for money and need something a little bigger

then 6D is kinda the holy grail and can be had for 1000 pounds

I regretted just getting a 60D/70D and wish I had just got a 6D straight off the bat
jokerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2014, 16:03   #5
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

thanks, i did just say didnt want to spend around 500 on a body, so defo not going to be buying anything for double that