Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 21st June 2008, 11:59   #1
_williams_
L-plater

_williams_ is on a distinguished road
Default vtr centre section on a vts . .

just been looking at a vts for sale and i was wondering how true this is. i'm not too sure about what the guy's saying about the engine management light??

"The exhaust needed refitting and so whilst it was off i decided to replace it. I made a mistake ordering the new part and had a VTR centre section delivered. Rather than send it back and lose £30 i carried on and had it fitted. If you know your Saxos you will know that the benefit of this is that it decats the car. So it revs much more freely and the exhaust note sounds great. Its no louder than standard so no upsetting the neighbours!

The only down side to this is that its registers a fault and shows the engine management light. This in no way effects the running of the car and disapears as soon as the CAT is re-connected. You can buy a screw on sleeve to fix this instantly but i couldn't justify spending nearly £30 including delivery just to make a light go out. See here.... "
_williams_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2008, 15:07   #2
georgeVTR

Car(s): saxo vtr
georgeVTR is on a distinguished road

does anyone know where i can get a quickshift gear linkage for a vtr
georgeVTR is offline   Reply With Quote