Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 28th August 2009, 19:40   #41
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
It's not making any huge graphical difference, it just saves more space, is more streamlined and makes use of the hardware better to make it quicker.

And people can only join in the Mac's are rubbish arguments if you've had one (Which I doubt many, if not any of the haters (apart from Scott) haven't had one).
Dont get me wrong i dont hate it far from it i think its great and serves me well but when this macbook packs in i wont be spending another grand replacing it

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2009, 14:34   #42
SaxoMuffin
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): iTB'd MK2 VTR
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
SaxoMuffin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
It's not making any huge graphical difference, it just saves more space, is more streamlined and makes use of the hardware better to make it quicker.

And people can only join in the Mac's are rubbish arguments if you've had one (Which I doubt many, if not any of the haters (apart from Scott) haven't had one).
After using it for a day doing some graphics and web designing I do notice a big difference in boot and also connecting to wifi and also finder seems alot quicker ... so tbh worth the £25 to upgrade.
SaxoMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2009, 17:09   #43
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
P90PTS is on a distinguished road

Still waiting for mines. Posties are on strike. FTL
Old 29th August 2009, 19:09   #44
PSPDan
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
PSPDan is on a distinguished road

For some reason I was under the impression it was a lot more than £25. I'll have to get it, first reports are all sounding good.

And I agree with what Pieface said earlier... I think most of the people who slag off macs in these threads need to actually own one before they post crap. I was a huge Microsoft fanboy but after 8 months of mac I won't be going back.
PSPDan is offline   Reply With Quote