Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 19th January 2007, 14:55   #21
williamsvts
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): pulsar gtir, mk4 astra sxi
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!

there is always something better though, why spend it on an impreza when you can have a porshe? and so on and so on.
williamsvts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2007, 17:31   #22
saxo_vtr1234
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr silver
saxo_vtr1234 will become famous soon enoughsaxo_vtr1234 will become famous soon enough

well for starters the speed limits 70 . and your just talking bowt top end witch in my view is so borrring ant twat can put there foot flat to the floor what would be the point in spending money on a scobby there all ways some on who can drive faster than you so the point your try to make is point less. if you dont like citroen why the hell did you buy one ! . sorry people its just people who come on a saxo site and say crap like that why bother i just winds people up well i dos me any way . i no people are intiteld to there own opinons but some should be keep to your self
Old 22nd January 2007, 16:43   #23
_VTR_
L-plater

Car(s): 1999 silver vts lowered,pipercross,de-cat,ashley e
_VTR_ can only hope to improve

I never said they were crap as like u pointed out "why did you buy one" i did yes and its not crap. You're missing my point totaly.
_VTR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2007, 16:46   #24
_VTR_
L-plater

Car(s): 1999 silver vts lowered,pipercross,de-cat,ashley e
_VTR_ can only hope to improve

It doesn't matter anyway, lol this has gone kinda off topic, basicly my point was (rite or wrong) that you might as well have spent all that money on something else, something rarer, something faster, something better, whatever you're into, if you're into saxo's (what makes them different to any other ca rint eh world i don't know) but thats fair enough, its just a matter of opinion.
_VTR_ is offline   Reply With Quote