Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 9th April 2009, 01:26   #1
Saxowesty
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo WestCoast
Saxowesty is infamous around these partsSaxowesty is infamous around these parts
Exclamation help please

right dunno if theres any one on here who can help me but.

my car will decide to completly loose power as i slow down to stop for junctions or just to stop for anything it will just cut out and all lights will just come up on dash and then i can just turn it over again and it will be fine untill i go to stop gain.

also it will decide to rev liek made will keep ticking over at liek 3/4 thousand revs but if you turn car of let it cool for say 15 mins it ull be fine.

and also lol once it cuts out you wil go to start agin but the imobilisor light will flash constantly on the dash and wil just urn n turn n turn over and wont start unless you disconect battery for 15 mins then it will be fine

really need to get this fixed but havent a clue what it is??
Old 9th April 2009, 12:09   #2
Saxo_Steveo
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo Vtr 1.6 In Black
Saxo_Steveo is on a distinguished road

The cutting out could be the alternator do u have to rev it to keep it running ?? Had it happe to me on my old clio