Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 7th October 2009, 14:19   #21
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
Better MP doesn't mean better quality

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mpmyth.htm

If the camera is the main thing putting you off then I'd reconsider. I use mine quite a bit and in decent light it's actually a very good camera. There are lots of aps out there that enhance the images as well as providing virtual flashes as well.

I'm very impressed with mine considering I'd gone from using 5MP cameras in phones
thank god for somone else with a bit of sence

as i tell most customers everyday its not about the mp of the cam that makes the cam better

the new sony ericsson satio seems pretty good, the iphone is goo but when orange and voda bring it out everyone will have one
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 15:05   #22
Maxamus
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): I like Bikes now 👍🏻
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Maxamus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
thank god for somone else with a bit of sence

as i tell most customers everyday its not about the mp of the cam that makes the cam better

the new sony ericsson satio seems pretty good, the iphone is goo but when orange and voda bring it out everyone will have one
this is true it wont be so exclusive anymore like a club

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshy23 View Post
At FCS everyone was pretty similar...Moxy bigging up 16v...then you coming fucking belting round the corner back end out. Quality! max respect.
Maxamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 18:45   #23
Connor_scotland
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 4th Impreza of the year - 391bhp - Audi S4 Avant,
Connor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team member

Show me the pics
Old 7th October 2009, 19:11   #24
wilksey
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Red Saxo VTR with VTS Rim's & MG ZR 2.0 TURBO
wilksey is on a distinguished road

Like many people have said don't let the iPhone camera put you off.

and dont forget there are 100's of different applications to edit and sharpen your pictures!!
wilksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 19:26   #25
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post

I would say it's the best phone/personal email/web browser/organiser on the market.
Id disagree, the blackberry is the market/has been the clear market leader for personal email with the intial push system

The large screen on the Iphone for mobile internet and applications is more user firendly though.
Old 8th October 2009, 07:27   #26
Maxamus
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor_scotland View Post
Show me the pics
Ah crap sorry dude! I didnt get a chance to get online last night! ill be sure to get them later

Quote:
At FCS everyone was pretty similar...Moxy bigging up 16v...then you coming fucking belting round the corner back end out. Quality! max respect.
Old 8th October 2009, 08:30   #27
Connor_scotland
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Connor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team member

Sound im still doing my research :-)
Old 8th October 2009, 12:55   #28
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Nokia 6700 mate.

Cannot reccomend it enough.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 17:30   #29
Maxamus
Saxperience Forum Bum

As promised...

Quote:
Old 14th October 2009, 17:42   #30
Connor_scotland
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

They are decent pics mate.

I was using one to text again today and just not to keen on it. Can you change the way you text?
Old 14th October 2009, 17:49   #31
BazzaC
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Black Citroen Saxo VTr
BazzaC is on a distinguished road

Defo iPhone mate they are awesome
BazzaC is offline   Reply With Quote