Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 22nd December 2009, 18:37   #1
fossie
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo MK2 VTS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!
Default Iphone wifi!!

Has anyone else had issues with the iPhone connecting to wifi... in the settings it shows as connected but will it fuck connect to the internet, i have tried a restore and reboot and it dont work.....
I have tried it in Airplane mode and the symbol appears but again wont connct to the net..

Anyone know of any fixes apart from smashing the damn thing
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:13   #2
sshaxx
Established Member
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Honda Civic Jordan
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
sshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant futuresshaxx has a brilliant future

are you giving a couple of minutes when youre connecting it or you just trying it as soon as the wifi symbol comes up??

try giving a minute or so then try it ive had a problem like this before but i found if i just wait a couple minutes after its connected to the wifi then it seems to work fine, if i rush it and try it straight away it generally wont work but will show as connected.

hope thats some help to you

yes...i did that myself...
sshaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:25   #3
mike_gally
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo 1.4 furio in blue
mike_gally is on a distinguished road

try and update it mine helped
mike_gally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:44   #4
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Clear the cache and cookies and things, and restart the phone. Also disconnect from the WIFI, then reconnect and put the password in again (If there is one) and it normally solves it for me
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 22:47   #5
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

how olds the phone,

my first iphone worked fine for a week or so and then suddenly the wifi broke, took it back and it was a hardware fault.
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote