Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2009, 00:44   #21
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodall3518 View Post
for 1) its a 1.3 glanza, so hardly anything to gloat over.
2) racing in any kind boasting about it means your
3) he just admitted he broke the speed limit....

bai baiii
How can you tell? His speedo said 75mph, but the clocks are normally out by 10%.

He could have been doing more, or could have been doing less. and come on, 5mph over? hardly excessive speeding is it.
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:45   #22
goodall3518
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo VTw ?
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
goodall3518 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
1) Hes not gloating, hes asking wa gwan that he didnt get annihilated
2) See above
3) oooooo, 5mph over the speed limit? And on a 50ft wide motorway at night? Please

Whats the point of having a sporty car, or modifying a car, if you never use it?

If he had said he was racing through roads in public areas yeah Hed be a twat but he was just sayin he had a bit of fun with a guy on the motorway. Even old dudes do that. People on this site need to stop being saints and lighten up tbh
diddnt say their saints, but if you have been watching the news recently about VAG forums you would have noticed people being done for "using a modified car" on quiet motorways.

just trying to prevent him from being told by someone else

Spec : Lowered 60mm - Scorpion 4" Backbox - Supersprint Race Section - Devil 4 2 1 Manifold - PiperCross X Induction -
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:46   #23
mufcdouble
Established Member

Car(s): saxo vtr mk1
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
mufcdouble is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
How can you tell? His speedo said 75mph, but the clocks are normally out by 10%.

He could have been doing more, or could have been doing less. and come on, 5mph over? hardly excessive speeding is it.
very true,but then he put his foot down
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:47   #24
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodall3518 View Post
diddnt say their saints, but if you have been watching the news recently about VAG forums you would have noticed people being done for "using a modified car" on quiet motorways.

just trying to prevent him from being told by someone else
Thats the risk you take, and that wasnt mentioned atall before. Itll just turn into a page full of wonderful sarcy comments
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:48   #25
goodall3518
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo VTw ?
goodall3518 is on a distinguished road

well, sarcasm is my favourite .....

Spec : Lowered 60mm - Scorpion 4" Backbox - Supersprint Race Section - Devil 4 2 1 Manifold - PiperCross X Induction -
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:48   #26
liam-o
Established Member

liam-o is on a distinguished road

speed limits are only in place when there are police or cameras around, otherwise there more of an advisory

also, his brother was out of the sunroof, not a good idea at any speed... but sounds like a giggle

like some others said, his has probably been neglected and the horses have ran off
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:48   #27
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcdouble View Post
very true,but then he put his foot down
Did he say by what degree he put his foot down? could have just tapped it briefly?

I am remaining neutral in this discussion anyway lol

I happen to think drving at over 70mph with a mate out of the sunroof is outrageously stupid, if you had crashed, he would of been mince meat.

Last edited by JamesR; 3rd May 2009 at 00:50.
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:51   #28
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2000 Wicked Red VTS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did he say by what degree he put his foot down? could have just tapped it briefly?

I am remaining neutral in this discussion anyway lol

I happen to think drving at over 70mph with a mate out of the sunroof is outrageously stupid, if you had crashed, he would of been mince meat.
Completely agree with that

But a laughs a laugh

For Sale Thread VTS rear beam, standard shocks, spoiler, abc pillars!!!
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:54   #29
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico999 View Post
Completely agree with that

But a laughs a laugh
Sort of agree, but if the police had seen you, then you would have been fu*ked lol

70mph plus, in a saxo, on the motorway at night, with a drunken mate hurling abuse from the sunroof. The police would probably either be too shocked or pissing themselves to much to do anything
Old 3rd May 2009, 00:56   #30
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Chico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant future

lol aye true!

I put the padlock on the sunroof after that

It was retaliation tbf, i done it in his GTi about a year ago

Old 3rd May 2009, 00:58   #31
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator

Quote:
lol aye true!

I put the padlock on the sunroof after that

It was retaliation tbf, i done it in his GTi about a year ago
lol next you need to piss out of his sunroof on the motorway with a borat mankini on
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:03   #32
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Went for a wee cruise around edinburgh last night for the banter!

Cruised about harassing durty wimen!

My brother decided it was a good idea to stand up out the sunroof and give him abuse lol
Cruised about harassing dirty wimen/women? Mature buddy.

And whilst travelling at 70mph your brother unclips his seatbelt and stands out of the sunroof to give abuse?

Fair enough it was your bro but ask him kindly to put his belt on in future no matter how pissed.

The racing doesnt bother me, yes it's immature and yes it could have been dangerous but you didnt excessively do so or in a dangerous area so I respect you for that, but the other things make you sound a bit daft.

The glanza turbo, I'm sure its fairly even but I'm not geared up on most JC.
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:03   #33
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

loool aye thats next!

I bought him one for xmas this year, cost me a tenner and its still in the packaging!

Was going to take it to turkey and show off my body, all the turkish wimen love a hairy man in a mankini! or so ive been told......

Old 3rd May 2009, 01:05   #34
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!

ma mates 106 gti pissed all over one of they glanza`s. but i think some are auto`s aswell.
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:05   #35
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator

No offense intended, but you would probably get done for indecent exposure
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:06   #36
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Cruised about harassing dirty wimen/women? Mature buddy.

And whilst travelling at 70mph your brother unclips his seatbelt and stands out of the sunroof to give abuse?

Fair enough it was your bro but ask him kindly to put his belt on in future no matter how pissed.

The racing doesnt bother me, yes it's immature and yes it could have been dangerous but you didnt excessively do so or in a dangerous area so I respect you for that, but the other things make you sound a bit daft.

The glanza turbo, I'm sure its fairly even but I'm not geared up on most JC.
Cool, i agree mate

Harassing is an expression mate, surely everyone does this?
No harm done, just giving them a laugh

Next time i will do just that, afterall he unclipped his seatbelt himself and climbed out, how can i stop that at 70mph?

Last edited by Chico999; 3rd May 2009 at 01:08.
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:07   #37
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Cool, i agree mate

Next time i will do just that, afterall he unclipped his seatbelt himself and climbed out, how can i stop that at 70mph?
Mate opened the door when overtaking a lorry on the motorway, I punched him in the face and got the passenger in the rear to lock the door.

Had to give alot of apologies in the morning. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:09   #38
Ben
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ecoboost
iTrader Score: 22 (100%)
Ben is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team member

I got followed other day by a Starlet. He was right up my arse so I purposely went 10mph under the limit to cheese him off. He then overtook me, so I thought I'd have a little play, he obviously went past me but not as quickly as I'd of expected.
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:09   #39
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Mate opened the door when overtaking a lorry on the motorway, I punched him in the face and got the passenger in the rear to lock the door.

Had to give alot of apologies in the morning. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it
Jessssus! what the hell made him do that?

Good call, nothing like a brotherly brawl.

Old 3rd May 2009, 01:13   #40
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
No offense intended, but you would probably get done for indecent exposure
Lol offence taken!

Closed Thread