Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Mr_suv
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Rate this Entry

the saxo ups and downs

Submit "the saxo ups and downs" to Google Submit "the saxo ups and downs" to Facebook Submit "the saxo ups and downs" to StumbleUpon Submit "the saxo ups and downs" to Digg Submit "the saxo ups and downs" to Twitter
Posted 11th August 2008 at 09:21 by Mr_suv
Updated 11th August 2008 at 09:32 by Mr_suv

got here and she was like this:

fist off i decided to get her lowered and loose the chavvy fuel cap, painted wheels white

added group N gear:

uprated shocks and put a straight through magnex exhaust on her:

^tis a bit dirty!
supersprint manifold that caused me enough hassle and pissed me and andy off finally sits ok! , induction kit added as well as upper and lower strut braces:

changed wheels again:

and again:

felt happy with oz super Ts in the end.
then it was time to make decisions was thinking about selling up , was i FU*K! so i bought a pressie for her:

^^Scheduled to begin the transplant on 12th of august tidying her up a bit first. will:
poilish the rocker covers , service, oil/filter etc, cambelt.general clean
then i bought and fitted some buckets +harnesses.

began the stripping process, so far had out the rear bench, tar sound proofing on the rear arches. and rear doorcards. next is the parcel shelf surrounds and the front doorcards to be replaced by something a bit more lighter and il take the carpet out in the front and remove the sound deadening too.

enjoy!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5026 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    very nice!!
    Posted 17th September 2008 at 15:52 by Tom_latchford Tom_latchford is offline
  2. Old Comment
    looks good!!